wrote off my 240

daylight photos?

This is my quarter pannel after it was torn off the body

it looks so beautiful here :frowning: gunna miss you girl

from those pics, it looks like the tower moved.
Part it.

Andrew.

Looks perfectly fine.

Unless its the angle of photo, look at the heights of strut towers.

Andrew.

Wow!! that car is F***ed! Sorry to hear bro, Another 240 shall RIP any chance u may sell the steering wheel?

A real shame to see. At least you’re alright.

What was the situation with insurance, if any (if I may ask)?

you man im sorry to hear that…

When I saw the tittle of your thread i thought for sure it was a drifting accident lol

Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510 Datsun 510

I met this Jamaican cat that claimed to have two 510 coupes. I gotta find his digits.

insurance…well seein as how i was in the wrong. i told the guy not to go threw it, and he was just like yea man thats cool i was younger at one time.
i wasl ike no way. he is a black guy. and his name is like M.C AHMED or something. black guy. M.C…common now. anyways he is the coolest dude ever. he got me a quote for his rear bumper and it was 800 bucks installed. I also asked him to not show up for my carless ticket so i can get it kicked out. and he agreed he was like man even if i wanted to go i wouldnt.

as soon as i figure out what this motor is going into next. ill be here buyin parts probably LOL!

i need a new SR. Rad ,CAS,and charge pipes

i know of a 510 i think ita about 1500 its red all original need a almost nothing to het on the road, PM me for the link , oh btw since i found u the car can u hook me up wit your 92 bumper =)

you can have it minus the lights and the vents. anyone wants some shit let me know. cause im taking alot . but if there is some dumb small shit you want let me know.

damn dude and i rember when i was guna buy that shell off u… still have pics of it around here somewhere.

yea went down with the best. new sr hatch comming, this one is gunna be so clean too…slammed liped and we are not gunna rush the sr install this time. electric fans and everything.

ill keep you guys updated tho as the time goes on. soon as i find a shell :stuck_out_tongue: