2005 SON - "kick the year off" meet

of course everyone will be there, but what else are we going to DO? besides eat and drive…

watch COW pr0n!!

WOOTEH!

GT

Eat, talk, stand around, talk more, drive.

Ya, we can not have a lot more happen becasue most people will not want to spend to much $$$$$$. we could always have an earler thing where we go and paint ball or even laser tag (pretty cheap). then after that we set up the time to meet at the resturant.

laser tag sucks
its only fun when you get to hurt other people
lets go paintballing

I can get a pretty good group price for paintball right now, not in Niagra though, so if anyone’s interested, let me know and I can try to arrange it with Bing so that it happens on the same day, we could then cruise down to Niagra after for dinner…

Just hangin out and chatting with all of the people is the best idea!!!

there needs to be more to it though.

swap meet, chat, dinner, giveaways, etc.

what do you guys think you could scrounge up for giveaways?

there are karts near hear, outdoor ones, not great.

there is also paintball around here as well

paintballing is fun… especially at wasaga beach where it’s outdoors and basically it’s CS outside… w/ detonation maps… sand maps… forest maps and capture the flag maps

this meeet sounds fun… no car yet :frowning:

I’ll be there, hopefully in my finished 240, if not, i’ll be rockin the datsun 280zx wangan car :lol:

“I thought if i got in your good graces youmight let me keep my car”

Just make it like the other meets you had in Niagra Bing. We have dinner, rap your parts car and cruze down to that meet we went to at that parking lot.

Hanging out, chewing the fat and meeting new people is just fine. Organize something more extravigant later in summer.

Andrew.

ok, but that deal in niagara falls doesnt go down on saturdays… some of the guys from further away cant come on sunday nights.

So, what, Sunday then?

That is OK with me!

right, I dunno then. Its your call Bing. Anyway it goes it’ll still be cool to see everyone again after the long winter. See how the cars have progressed.

Andrew.

yeah i am thinking a saturday will have a larger draw…

but there is more to do on sundays i think…

maybe we could all visit some of the wonderful strip clubs? massage parlors? etc.

Sounds good to me. It’s a drive but if it’s anything like the one I went to in the summer its definately worth it. If anyone one from Kingston needs a ride they can come with me just let me know.

Saterday for sure

sigh

hahahahahahhah opps
saturday

I was on the phone