2005 SON - "kick the year off" meet

I’m game… :wink:

I am going to be practicing in BC in March with my Bro-in-law. You boys had better watch out!!!

It sounds good to me just post the date. When you say early in the year how early do you mean? The reason I want to know is because I wont have my 240sx out of storage before May 1st. (Got to make sure all the winter salt is washed off the roads).

welli think it will be before May that is for sure…

i was thinking mid-late april when most people are done with exams or something.

or maybe just before if the weather is nice.

GAH I won’t be coming, exams don’t finish till end of april for most man.
Make it early to mid may! I won’t have car on the road till early may.

Andrew

oh you’ll be coming alright…

the meet will be when the most people can come…

My car doesn’t come back out till May 1st…

My car won’t be out either until the snow melts, so whenever that is.

Hey Bing it sounds like you should do this around the end of May. This way I can also scedule the
:blue: SUMMER 2005 TORONTO MEET AND CRUISE
in June so they don’t both fall around the same time. It’s going to be like the 2004 meet and cruise I did last October, only better!

will i get free chocolate cake again?

yes, we’ll tell the restaurant it was your birthday again and get them to bring you more free chocolate cake

will i get free chocolate cake again?[/quote]

Buddy if you come to the :blue: SUMMER 2005 MEET AND CRUISE that we will organize I will personally look into it that you don’t just get a piece of cake but you get the whole cake this time! :lol:

im there rain or shine, but please can u guys make sure there are some 240’s there this time?

Wasn’t there last time?

Wasn’t there last time?[/quote]

I remember a bunch …

Lets get a pole going for the date

:lol:

I got your pole right here, Matt.

ya, you know it, O dear god it has been a long week

Poll

sorry some more 240’s there were like 3 last time not including bruces at his house when we installed his tranny

sorry some more 240’s there were like 3 last time not including bruces at his house when we installed his tranny[/quote]

I think you are thinking of a different meet. The fall cruise went to Mandarin for dinner, then a cruise, ended with drifting, about 20 240s were there iirc.