2005 SON - "kick the year off" meet

Wasn’t there last time?[/quote]

sorry some more 240’s there were like 3 last time not including bruces at his house when we installed his tranny[/quote]

I think you are thinking of a different meet. The fall cruise went to Mandarin for dinner, then a cruise, ended with drifting, about 20 240s were there iirc.[/quote]

yeah i was tlking about the one in gta west that was in dec. thats the chocolate cake thing were tlking about , some of the guys thought it would be funny to tell the waitress it was my birthday, so out comes a cake an i was soo happy considering it was actually my birthday a few days before the meet , i thought the guys actually knew it was my birthday that week!
turns out my mommy is really the only one who thinks im special

Hector you missed out on the greatest meet and cruise ever last October. We had a good turn out and everyone had fun!.. Except one guy who followed the wrong people and ened up going to some guys house instead of the meet :lol: .

The meet we had that you got your cake was a GTA east end meet, …that was nothing, it was like a little get together compared to the October meet and cruise we had last October. But we did have fun with the cake, the shopping cart drifting and fixing Bruces trany so the east end meet was small but we still had a little fun.

Anyway back on subject:…

Come to Bings meet in Niagara and come to mine in Toronto too and get your cake :lol: .

i already done told u once, these cake, im a fat kid, im in

Meets are fun i’ll come. Cause my P.O.S. runs now and is street legal.

I’m game, I can’t wait to pull my car out of the fridge and get her rollin again. April/May whatever… where’s that poll at ? Sounds like a good time !

im always in for a good meet…
put a check beside my name!

I may come down with Dennis for the first meet. And ill forsure be down in June with my car…

woah i didn’t know u were still kickin’ around!

Yeah I come and go and winter is especially bad when you put the car away and don’t have any money to work on it, but I’m always lookin for a good time with the car. It’s all about the love right? It’s cool someone remembers me. Us s14s have to stick together. Hopefully I’ll see y’all in the spring at this thing!