2006 Saab 9-2X Aero

thanks. i just came home from albany after i picked these bad boys up.

17 x 8 Enkei RPF1
245/40/17 Hankook Ventus RS-2

tomorrow im going to buy a low profile jack and the correct lug nuts so i can test fit them all around. im probably going to have to roll my fenders for these puppies.

Are those Byrons? He had the same anodized blue hub centric rings.

yes they are/were.

i installed the rims tonight. rubs real bad in the rear, none in the front.

sorry about the real shitastic pics. shit camera came from the shit store because the shit wife is a cheap shit apple.

Nice man looks great!

thanks. now all i need is a fender roller and some better pics.

I took them off after these pics. i need to roll the rears bad; they rub just on med. acceleration.

Man, the saggy butt makes it look so low in the rear! I like the wheels and think the gold/silver looks nice. Good luck with the fender roll :thumbup

Also I wish those tails fit my WRX, I really dislike the oem altezzas…

if you got a bugeye rear bumper, these lights should fit.

Saggy butt spacers and rear camber bolts will solve your rubbing issues.

Nice Car i like it:thumbup

Started on my clutch replacement last night.

I got everything done, but was having problems with one of my downpipe nuts for some stupid reason. I had them out the other day too. :facepalm:

Today I got everything out, and have the transmission moved enough so I could get out the flywheel and clutch (which I did). All I’m doing is waiting on my clutch and flywheel to get here.

At 5:30 my “new” exedy clutch from amazon.com arrived…

Needless to say I’m not happy. I called up customer service, and yelled at them and told them I want overnight shipping for free for my new one. They obliged and it should be here tomorrow.

So tomorrow, the new clutch and flywheel should be here.

I’m also ordering new ball joints, tie rods, and axles; possibly even sedan lower arms.

Looks good ! I like the wheels .

lol at the used clutch. I’m glad you got it settled.