2007-2008 Nissan Altima coupe

i like the body lines of the rear/tails

that’d make for a hot dd

Lot of G6 coupe in the rear. Tough company for the Altima to be in with the Accord coupe.

they redid the tails…they kind of look like BMW…they is a nice article in SCC

Im glad the g35 coupe is getting a redesign, this car looks too much like the current gen G coupe

I like it alot, but the real question is, where am I going to put my double deck Aluminum spoiler? Not much room on the back trunk lid

Nice. They’ll sell a ton. G35 is better.

That might be a good thing…

i would love to say that im a nissan fanatic becuase ive loved all the 240’s ive had the last couple years, but im just not feeling the current line-up. i know they axed the s14 because it wasnt selling well, but there is absolutely nothing smallish and rwd that is anywhere south of 30k in their lineup, and i dont think that the current se-r cars are going to be enough to build brand loyalty or even a foothold with the tuners of the future. (or now for that matter)

two words;

market share

I understand that they are in no way catering to us, but that doesnt make me like the company any more.

Id love to say im a die hard nissan fanatic and that they are the only cars I would buy, but aside from the altima se-r as a sporty dd and the z as a sports car, I wouldn’t buy anything that comes out of a nissan factory.

Since I dont have the financial means to make a purchase like that for years to come, I guess the only nissans im going to be buying are coming from the 90’s

bump

seen commercials for it, seen it on the nissan website also.

its hot, and its vq powered. This is a real nice DD.

yeah i have seen them in buffalo

I like them a lot. But when is Nissan going to stop using the orange? Reminds me of an old pontiac.

real hot dd’s. i see them parked in front west herr nissan all the time. :tup: to nissan

i like the ass end on an altima better than the 350z & g35.

hrm.

well, :tup: i guess

wow, altimas came a LONG way since my peice-o-fun:spunk:

where the fuck do you live where you havent seen one already? These cars are old news and have been out for a few months, and people were picking them up left and right. Plastered all over the highways. and what an old post…

wow man, maybe you should chill with the steriods or something

“WHERE’S THE PROTEIN MAHHHH!!!”

check out my new haircut