Specs:
Crimson Red / Terra / Burlwood

• 6 speed
  • Sport
  • Premium
  • Cold Weather
  • Active Steering
  • Comfort Access

The car is without a flaw inside and out, stored winters, driven daily throughout spring/summer/fall months.

The Car has 18,xxx miles on it right now. The lease matures in 1/2011, and has 15 payments remaining. Terms of lease are for 3 years, 36K miles. As you can tell I am a little under on the miles, which is a plus for the potential buyer.

Payments are only $549.99 a month w/ NYS taxes included. NO DOWNPAYMENT, despite what I lost. Buyer will be entitled to my $550 security deposit at disposition. In addition, I will split the lease transfer fee with buyer.

NET PAYMENT after incentive $513.32 As of 9-22-09

You will be hard pressed to find a better payment than this for this car, with these options.

Buyout is in the high $20’s come 1/11, which BMW will most likely negotiate on given the incentives they have given @ 2006 330i/xi lease dispositions, which is what I was going to bank on.

I will include all four cloth mats, two all weather mats, and misc LED lamps I replaced throughout the car.

The car MUST GO NOW!!!

Call 585-755-0907

Email tonysimo@rochester.rr.com

This has got to go. Bump Bump Bump

I love mine! GLWS

X…

P.S. those are aftermarket tail light right?

love this car, and it’s optioned well. the tails don’t come with the car, but can be purchased from BMW (an OEM part), if I remember correctly.

OEM BMW Blackline Tail Lamps. If I get a buyer I will sell them to you, if you want them.

NEW Payment $515.62

So you stored a leased car in the winter?
How are they in the winter?

Snows for sure. The BMW traction control isnt bad really. Overall decent.

hott car glws love the color

I had to store it to keep the miles down. I lived in Rochester on and off and worked in Geneva for three years, so it was 80 miles round trip, easily 2K+ miles a month… I pretty much drove the BMW every other week, alternating with my Accord, except when there was snow in the winter and temps were under 40 or so because the RE050A RFTs harden up and lose a lot a traction when the roads are cold.

It would definitely need four dedicated snows all around if you wanted to drive it even in a dusting of snow, the nice thing is you can still fit 17’s all around, so a nice set new or used could be had for a decent amount.

lol, you leased a car, that you could only drive half of the time, for $550/month?

This thread is proof illustrating the need for positive cash flow to truly afford expensive toys. If you rely on income from a job, which can be reduced or taken away, then you can’t realistically afford the toy. Well you may be able to “afford” it but your future cannot afford it.

GL finding a sub lease…it’s a sweet ride for sure!

Haha, you have no idea about what “cash flow” I have. We will just leave at it that, thanks for the bump though…

You must have missed the part where I said I drove 24K plus miles a year simply to work when I aquired the car. I could have leased it for more miles, or even financed it, that would would have been a much better investment I am sure…

why are you getting rid of this anyway?

I like your Accord. :slight_smile: glws.

yeah, you should have…that’s what I was saying

awful lot of money to spend if you can only drive it half the time…not my money, just sayin

I have four cars, and I am in grad school. No need to keep this, considering its my only debt right now despite tuition. I can afford to keep it, but I really don’t need it. It is a seven minute walk from my apartment door to the science building, so this sits in the garage, my Accord outside and the other two I have back in Rochester lol.

New Payment $513.32, for 15 more months. Roughly 1150 miles per month.

October 1st BUMP.