leasing a "quick" car? make a suggestion

looking to lease a car for around 200.00-250.00 a month. I’m getting real sick of the buick… just too “bland” and it’s slow as balls. I’m open to suggestions, want a manual trans and a nice all around car (some getup and go would be nice too)

so what ya got?

(some getup and go would be nice too)

yes it would but not for $200 - $250 a month … unless your puttin like $4000 down …

I know it’s shitty GM … but i suggest a new Monte SS or Impala SS

what’s a used SRT4 cost?

yeah, I figured I wouldnt find too much… but wasnt sure what some of the cheeper cars were going for (srt4’s and such).

I’ve actually heard good things around the new impala ss :tup:

sky, not fast but fun

250 a month wont get u shit for a car, mabye an aveo or malibu, but not what ur looking for, especially an impala SS

250 on lease is 18-19k with no money down…

you can’t get shit, maybe you could get an srt with a grand or few down (caliber)

yeah your options are very limited, maybe a civic coupe 1.8? not quick, but not a gm either.

the new civics are actually pretty nice.

What kind of money down are you looking to drop? It makes a HUGE difference with leases since you arent technically financing the entire price of the car

I dropped 3k on my GP (just SE) and my payments were/are stupid cheap.

What about a Scion or something like that? New Eclipse, SRT-4, GTP, Cobalt SS…just go shop around at a few dealers and see what lease offers they can get you.

2004 GTO,find one with low miles.

Best bang for your buck.

:tup:

something that is less then 15k with about 2-3k down will get you about 250-275 a month on payments… given a 60month loan at good interest, For my 2003 Camary I pay 262 for 60 months and I paid only 1500 down @ 7.74% which is about 15700 which mind you interest is over 2k… early pay off is the best :tup: and I plan on having it paid off by next summer

why not just get a loan for an older already modded car :gotme: or you looking for some more realiabe I take it…

GTPs are alot of money, i would say scion tho, i test drove one, pretty nice for the money. Also you have to factor in your credit, if it isnt too good, the payments will be higher.

I like the tC. My friend has one and its pretty decent. I love the sunroof.

what are the scions going for?

I was primarily looking for a lease as I’m not one to keep a car around longer than a year or two. Although, if I can get a used car cheep… that may be worth looking into. I’m just sick of having the buick lol :smiley:

I tried looking online for srt-4’s but can’t seem to find any (even thru dodge’s website)

what do the standard (non-STi’s) WRX’s go for?

maybe a mustang…arent there good deals on those? They’re not really rocket sleds, but decent power.

I got mine off leasetrader.com, absolutely no money down, had 17k on it. $267 a month for 2 years.

^^ i remember you telling me that. great deal:tup:

that is a great deal :tup:

I’m going to have to check that site out :tup: :slight_smile:

wrx will be like 300+ on a lease…

for what you are looking for is like 20k max sticker

If you are looking used then i think its about 15k-ish to finance for 200-250/mo.