2007 civic Hybird

So yesterday i get in my co. car (04 neon) and drive it to albany to turn it in due to the lease being up. I expect the same type sub-compact type of piece of crap and to my surprise they give me a 2007 civic Hybrid. Wow i’m impressed. apart from it being ugly the car is awesome -nice interior, rides well, and nicely loaded. So i drive back from albany at between 75-80 mph for 298 miles and the damn thing gets 41.3 miles per gallon. Thats nuts my neon would get about 225 miles out of a tank full, i drove 300 miles and theres still just under a 1/2 tank. Its even not a complete dog, not fast but not a total dog. I’m impressed

eeek 41.3 thats pretty weak MPG, maybe it will go up if you break it in

doing 80 on the Highway with 4 people and a loaded trunk I get about 45.

nice co car though, I really like the new civics they are starting to grow on me, I would actually consider one but I am against owning another FF car

you have a diesel.

yeah and he has a hybrid, non-hybrid new civics are supposed to get 40mpg on the HWY

umm hybrids get better gas mileage in the city, thats when the electric motor works. On the highway all the motors and batteries are just extra weight=worse mpg.

why did you drive to albany to turn in a lease? most of them you can just drop off at any dealer

work related thing