2007 Jeep Wrangler

I feel bad copying everything from the site so here is the link:
http://www.thecarconnection.com/Vehicle_Reviews/SUVs_Wagons/Preview_2007_Jeep_Wrangler.S181.A9852.html

They claim that it is all new although it seems that it is staying very true to the embodiment of Jeep–small (few inches bigger), live axles, oh what’s this no 4 cylinder (only people that know how the Jeep came about could appreciate a 4 cylinder Jeep, however I suspect nobody really wants one these days)… I approve. :slight_smile:

Here I’ll make a compromise and post a picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/jeepsrule1/1801.jpg

But that The Car Connection is great for auto news, spy pictures and NAIS info. Read about cars before they appear in the magazines. :slight_smile:

I like it… and I normally don’t like Wranglers. :tup:

I still want a Wrangler so bad, but they have gotten so BIG.

That does look rather large, eh? I have a very good book on the history of Jeep. I also had a very good book on the history of Audi, but some French-Canadian stole it from me in Montreal. Anyway…

What surprises me most is Jeep not sensationalizing that this is a rough, tough trucklette meant to mop around offroad. It is rather enlightening to see that a company understands that cars need to walk the walk and not talk the talk lest they really strive for their cars to become fad items. The superfluous claims that GM makes with Hummer are seen as tacky and would simply not do the Jeep name justice. This gives me hope that even though Chrysler will introduce soft-roaders to the Jeep nameplate that they will keep something like the Wrangler in their lineup.

ive liked those rubicons ands “conicons” (sp) since they came out
my moms’ wanted one since they came out but i say they still r too unsafe for her

I like the lines, but it reminds me of a H3 and :tdown: to that

what i do like on the rubicon it now comes with : “and an active sway-bar system allows the Jeep to disconnect its front stabilizer bar for more extreme off-road obstacles.”
Which rules in my book.

and like 3.5 inches longer and a couple wider is ok, though i liked the size of the wrangler, and if you wanted something bigger the was the unlimited.

“The sole power offering in the new Wrangler is a 205-hp 3.8-liter V-6. A six-speed manual gearbox comes standard; a four-speed automatic is an option.”
:tdown:

should of stayed with the I6 4.0L strong proven engine.

they should of beefed up the t-case instead of putting in a V6.

and live axles??? new??? lol always had em.

EDIT: that front bumper is GAY!!! i only see problems on the trail, the same with that huge ass bellypan/skid plate.

if i got one of these wranglers, first thing to go would be the bumper and skid plate and be relplaced with something aftermarket that would not hinder my approach angles.

also what is this going to be called?? BJ?? :stuck_out_tongue: