2007 NFL Draft

From what I have read, the Steelers do not need inside guys. They need outside guys. Davis and HB are inside guys.

And speaking of Lavar Arrington, if this guy turns out to be a Lavar Arrington in the NFL, then that is a terrible pick because Arrington has been terrible in the NFL.

You are acting like this draft is some sort of thing that completely revolves around the Steelers. Maybe nobody wanted to trade with the Steelers? Maybe Moss, being 6’7", is too big for an OLB in a 3-4 and too skinny to be a DE?

The comment about Roethlisberger is simply stating that you are looking at this kid from FSU and saying that since he is only honorable mention ACC, or whatever else, means that the Steelers shouldn’t draft him. If I said to you “Oh, the Steelers are drafting a QB that is coming out of Miami of Ohio that wasn’t recruited by anyone” if you didn’t see the guy or didn’t know who he is, you’d say “Wtf, that is stupid, take someone from Ohio State, Florida, etc…”

I’m just saying that you aren’t a fuckin personnel guy. I don’t understand how you can bash a pick or a guy before you’ve even seen him play, because I really doubt you’ve seen him play for FSU or scouted him or anything.