2007 NFL Draft

lol. is that his woman? she looks like marc. shes cute tho

it was his woman, dont know if it still is. yeah she definetly cuter than katie. i used to be cool with her when my boy dated her. Nice girl… i heard she was burnin coal down at WVU thou

haha.

uh oh we picked up kevin barlow yesterday… bics will like that acquisition

he gave us the home town discount, only halk a mil… thats a killer deal. i’m fucken excited as hell.

Anyone else seen this yet?

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/steelers_browns.bmp

yeah i thought he was decent for the jets and niners… he went to peabody right?

i love the Barlow aquisition. that thing with ben and quinn is hilarious, by the way.

quinn is fuckin player thou…too bad he ended up in cleveland.

Swwet I heard we were talking to him a little while ago…always awesome to see Pitt players on the Steelers…now only if we could ger Blades, Palko, and L Fitz…and Reevis!!! then we would dominate and win every superbowl!!!

you forgot andy lee… we almost had him. dj dinkins is TE in baltimore i think :smiley: rod futherford FTW!

gettin Lee wouldve been cool. what about Chris Wilson. hes still in KC right? thatd be awesome to have him. Antonio is still my boy too, i’d take him for the slot reciever.

AB and larry would be a nice set of recievers. my boy steve buches signed with the rams… Bulger to Buches all day long baby… Central boys!