2007 Niagra Meet *PICS*- Vid coming soon-

the car belongs to Tony - ( tony’s 240sx) … i dont know his username on son.

its a dark green i think … 240 with fast octane rims.

Wow…guys nice cars. Seeing the lotus in the pics was a suprise, pretty sick. I had forgot you guys were having a meet, which kinda sucks, I really wanted to see some s13, s14 and skylines. My relative lives like right behind the CAA.

AHAHAHA! that pic of the skyline pulled over by the cop is funny! Aahah what assholes. The people of St. Catharines complain about everything. I can’t even go out past 1am without getting yelled at by some idiot, and I am minding my own business.

MORE Pics people! come on, don’t be lazy. Everyone and their passengers had camera’s.

Mine are going up tonight and hopefully i’ll have time to edit the videos.

just some random chick cop that we drove by, didnt pull anyone over… that i know of.

DFJ’s KA-T

Yes cops are bitches yesterday I was in a silvia (It was being test driven) my cousin wanted to buy it. The dealer told us let me take it out and you take it back in :). Within 2 blocks of the guy driving it, he got 3 tickets… in 2 minutes. #1 Not wearing his glasses, #2 No insurance #3 doing 120 in an 60. They did not care if he was a dealer doing a test drive. I did not get to drive the car on the way back :(. I was also supposed to test drive the skyline and that got scrapped too… damn cops love to ruin your day.

Mo’ pics. God this is time consuming…Mike can I just send them to you next time and earn your mod spot :slight_smile:

More on way

haha pontiac sunflower (man of steel on the door). whats up with that.
was hector running with the jube jubes.
last pic, who owns the black s14 zenki with greddy lip? looks piamp

Nice Pics man.

BTW, these pics belong together… :slight_smile:

Oh yes, broke into my own car. God I hate my power locks.

The ride down: Complete with roadside repairs. 240s rock.

No, he wasn’t there for me, just happened to be driving by when Krys took the shot.

Round 2 Begin!
Round 2 Begin!
Round 2 Begin!
Round 2 Begin!
Round 2 Begin!

With such camera skills I shoulda drove the skyline while you took pics of the ride up :stuck_out_tongue:

2G, you pictured my car, very cool!

Hehe thanks bro. I know a thing or three…I was the Editor at Modified Mag and Luxury & Exotics magazine so I’ve been doing this for a while.

And yes I have shot cars from chase vehicles that I AM DRIVING!

Roast/Rich which car was yours…I’m still getting a handle on e’rybody.

Thats VERY unsafe…I must do the right thing and offer / force you to make me the driver while you take pictures. Thats a mighty favor I’m doing for a pal so ya, you owe me one :stuck_out_tongue:

what did i say about license plates? -spd

Here’s What you guys have been waiting for… It’s my first time every editing a video… so its not the greatest but enjoy.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/vnovshad/th_2007NiagraMeet.jpg

hey, who was that guy in the black subaru wrx filming, and is he guna be post up his video too?

omg gino music unce unce…decent video, but gino dude bro music thumbs down

ok well i can deal with the song. but that song has been in quite the few and im not here to say anything about that. wicked editing for the first video btw. i wish i was there. thanks for uploading it :slight_smile: