2008 rallycross schedule

does a 2wd s10 blazer count as a car or a truck

truck.

race this sunday. im hoping for a shit ton of snow.

so what have the turnouts been like this year?

They have been all rained out except one. Too bad, these are alot of fun!

as mentioned, weather has been shit every time we were scheduled to run. not that bad weather is the problem, it is the fact that the place we run at turns into a giant mudd pit better suited for mudd bogs.

on the low side, 12-15 cars per race. on the high side, 30 cars. if everyone who races shows up at one race, like 75 cars. anymore the awd class is packed, and the 2 wheel drive class has been low car count.

oh shit

i finally get my car together and the next event is a saturday…

not sure if i can get off work, but if i do look for the car with the rally america stickers on it. i really need to get out and get used to how she feels before making an ass of myself in a fully prepped rally car :v8killer:

bloody hell
i cant make the sept date either cause ill be in vegas

is there any chance to make up dates because of the rainouts?

Jimmy over on RPA took some nice shots this past weekend, dunno if its been posted here or not.

http://www.autoxphotos.com/gallery.asp?action=browse&categoryid=423&whichpage=1

this Sunday is the next race. It will start at 3pm.

Registration 1pm-2:30pm
Driver’s meeting 2:45
Racing 3pm

We will be running the new section again so longer runs and the weather looks to be nice all week.

im seeing scattered showers up here. not sure what you guys are expecting but how much rain is to much?

gonna try to make it out if the weathers decent would love to try to race

so far we are still on for tomorrow. if anything changes, il post up. right now the demo derby is going on w/o a problem.

how is the weather looking for tomorrow?

so far everything is a go. went to the track, it is ok. so if weather holds, we race. light rain, we should be ok.

We’re headed down to set up now and we still plan on running. Call one of us or PM me with your number if your worried about conditions or cancellation and we’ll call you to let you know form the track. I’ll check pm’s at 12:30, 1 and 1:30

I wanted to make it, but my sisters birthday is today. :frowning:

awesome day got alot of runs in…thanks sailor and everyone else for putting on a good day

still on for sat night?

Yessir

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46748

you fail foz!

you missed a burning honda and 2 dudes beating an evo viii to death.

oh yeah and the best track configuration so far