April 26 beaver run TNT
April 27 beaver run autox #1

May 11 Consol Energy Park autox #2

May 24th Beaver run autox #3
May 25th Beaver run autox #4

July 12th Beaver run autox #5 (PVGP)
July 13th Beaver run autox #6 (PVGP)

July 27th Beaver run autox #7

Aug 3rd Northfield park NORA challenge (non scr points event)

Aug 24th Consol Energy Park autox #8 (TENTATIVE!)

Aug 30th Beaver run TNT
Aug 31st Beaver run autox #9

October 11th Consol Energy Park autox #10

Same scoring as normal, best 6 of 10 events.

If the Aug 24 date at consol doesn’t pan out it will be moved to Aug 30th at beaver or to a date in october yet to be determined.

NORA is Northern Ohio Racing Assoication. We had a challenge event against them last year up on their home turf and won, we intend to do the same this year hehe. We are talking a brake from the Evolution driving schools for a year due to scheduling and demand has dropped a little since we’ve been doing the schools every year for the past few years. They should be back in 09. There are two test n tune events, you have to preregister for those so look on SCR’s website http://www.steelcities-scca.org

You beat me to it, I was just about to paste that on here. Snake.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/SMullett/OHnoyoudidnt.jpg

Since NHSCC is winding down for the summer and SCR is picking up speed. I figured I would share this video from this past weekend that one of our drivers made. The joys of racing in the rain.

Dyingwish, tegsimple, and my car (not driven by me) all make a apperance.

oh great, now i can watch how bad i drive…thanks for posting that one up.

I am eternally embarrassed at how slow auto-x appears on film. What a bunch of sissies.

I have a list of excuses that I’ve made up over the years to account for this. But in your case I think you just need a faster car :stick:

looks at civic scratch that. We all need to stop dealing with this FWD bullshit and get real cars lol :embarassd

i think that may just be us :sadwavey:

thanks for that comment, now steve’s going to tear down his motard again and boost it. looks like he will put off racing for another year.

rwd/awd goodness :hsdance:

It’s definately me, but I like the excuses idea…I’ll have to keep a lot of them on hand, you know, just in case.

no excuses now mr ITR w/ LSD

True he’ll probably tear it down again, I just hope I get a chance to drive it before then :cool: And for the record, FWD = teh cheap for racing. Probably be in this damn civic for a few more years haha.

just watched the video now…my car is not loud and not fast. what does this mean for me? louder equals faster so i think i shall remove my exhaust for the next race.

Not exactly. Mine = loud, slow and ugly. There seems to be a law of multiplicatives for those, but none of it equals fast.

user error is more like it. it ain’t ugly no more son.