2008 Suzuki SX4-PO500 OBD code..help..

Long story short, the ABS/CEL lights lit after my girlfriend had a friend replace the front brakes on her car. The code is for “vehicle speed sensor malfunction”. I reset the code and it came back…

A local tech that said sometimes on ‘newer’ cars that you need to actually loosen the bleeder when pushing the piston back in the caliper, or sometimes this will happen. If that’s the case, what’s the fix? Honestly, I’m thinking that an ABS sensor got damaged during the brake change…I was gonna get the car on Tuesday and visually/electrically checking the sensors…

Any help is appreciated.

dont they have a 10yr/100k warranty?

Sensors arent covered, bogus

is the speedo workin , its prolly the a.b.s sensor like ya think because a lot of manu,s are runnin the speedo thru the a.b.s

Speedo is working fine sir. I’m gonna ohm out the sensors to see if a wire is broken or if the values look funny.

tell him to man up and deal with it.

:ninja

:tongue

Tranade

yeh do this just compare it to the others and youll know if something is fishy, i had a similar problem with my audi and it ended up being that the sensor just backed out of the knuckle far enough to throw the readings off

Fixed-pins were pulled out of the connection at the r/h side.