2009/2010 New RWD Sports Coupe

Totally agree with you on that…but it would suck because than I would have to sell my s13.

hey guys, me and pavel started a forum for this car 3 months ago…check it out

www.rwdhyundai.com

hope to see some of you there !

The tiburons were never meant to put out lots of power… they were just meant to be an inexpensive “sporty” car. 172HP is hardly a power house. Hyundai is advertising this as the least expensive 300hp RWD sports car around… So even though the image competitor may be a g35/g37, its meant to be inexpensive like the 240s were when they came out… in any case, i will give my update on tuesday after my training… hopefully with the pricing, or at least an idea of it

Hyundais are a great bang for the buck…but you get what you pay for. I still don’t trust them.

Nice looking car, I guess we will just have to wait and see how it goes. We will know after the first year if it’s good or not. I would never buy a new model the first year it comes out, you should always wait for second year, that way they work out most the bugs it had the first year.

Im not gonna lie

Lowered and with rims it looks pretty hot just dont like that H on it and it stock it looks like a wanna be

it wont look like that at all… cause that is clearly a g35 with a facelift.

you never know, I hope it doesn’t cause we need something a little more fresh in the rear end…come on Nissan!! where’s the modern styling cues of Silvia’s past?!

I can’t seem to see any resemblance to any 180sx or Silvia, it’s a Altima Coupe from the back …ugh not my thing.

Or North american car of the year works too.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20081223/AUTOS_car_of_year_081223/20081224?s_name=Autos

i was reading the specs and they use McPhersion suspension up front wtf why, but aside from that the car is siiicck!!

could you just imagine the aftermarket following this would get? especially if it is priced around the $20,000 mark? a lot of younger people (including me) would get one, and them being the first to go in that direction, i think they would have decent sales figures. just my 2 cents.

lmao, guess its tried tested and true my man lol

And cheap. Plus most of their other cars are MacPhearson, so the conversion is probably easy/super cheap.

But yeah, it works, so why bother developing a double a arm, or alternate system.

Besides, MacPhearson does offer some advantages over a double a arm setup, particularly of note, steering angle.

which then equals better dorifto-bility!! Mr. BRA GANZAAAAAAA!! lol

if it’s the same platform as the genesis sedan then i wonder if u swap the aluminum double wishbone to the coupe but either double wishbone is far superior

BAM! another solid prediction

Genesis wins AJAC Canadian Car of the Year

The starting price for the genesis coupe is $24,495

it’s only 24K? hmmm…

starting price for the 370z is 30k is it not?

for 6k im thinking it probably a whole lot more car…

gay ass car.

try 40k starting for a 370