2009 350Z

:tif: the butt looks like crap…trying to also make it more comfortable as a daily…why not leave that stuff to the hot new altima coming out? i think it should be more geared towards being a cheaper alternative to a GTR

Even though nobody will believe me, that is the same thing they did with the the S30 (240Z/260Z/280Z) when they made the changes to the S130 (280ZX) platform. Although I am told that is not a model change :bloated:. So if that holds true the 2009 Z will be the same as the current one.

looks kinda like a crossfire …meh

looks to me like it got a bigger but and smaller headlights…whats gonna make it more livable as a daily now? heated seats?

so far you’re 2 for 2 today in posting pics of new cars coming out with fugly back ends…but this one upsets me even more :frowning:

The 350 is too big already…looks like they’re just making it bigger now…

thats why i posted haha i dont like either

edit: look at the new cars and be glad you have a car with timeless styling…once you remove the dated spoiler

i think it’s still hot. i’d rock it.

i agree with the crossfire

jeremy why don’t people believe that? its like accepted as fact in the z community, and has been written in many Z car publications. are people in denial?

I dunno, I have had people in the “Z” community tell me that since the S30 and S130 look the same it wasn’t a major model change. :gotme: Although Nissan made the changes to attract more people with a cuhsier ride those things don’t matter.

that was the downfall of the z car at that time, they made it more of a highway cruiser than a sports car

You would think they would have learned from the mistakes they made the first time. They should keep the bling and bloat to the G35 and leave the 350z as a pure performance car.

It’s hard to tell from that vid what the rear will actually end up looking like. But from that shot it does not look promising. I do like what the did with the front, very subtle.

yea right…but with the GTR coming theyre trying to promote that and have the Z sell for other reasons…or else making a cheaper car more performance oriented isnt going to help sales for the GTR…i mean…we would know how much better the GTR is…and how its a completely different car…but i think the majority of people would look past that and just see the Z as a cheaper alternative…taking a lot of the spotlight away from the skyline

too much CRX & :bloated: “DD” orientation. That’s the G35 territory.

:meh:

:tif: indeed

well if you think about is they shaved the front end down and just added a wide body to the back end. i guess its ok

Hard to tell now since its only a drawing…I’ll have to decide when its released, but I do hope they pick a better color than the drawing :bloated: