2009 Buffalo Bandits Thread

Evans is fucking loser and a midget. We sit 5 rows behind their bench and after the ejected him from the game while he was leaving in the tunnel he threw up. It was pretty funny. What a crazy game. Francis is sick on the face offs and he can throw a mean punch. Ill be at the Bandits vs. Swarm game in Minnesota next weekend while we are there for the us pond hockey championships. Steenhuis was crazy tonight. A new record with 8 goals tonight. Lets go Bandits.

best game ive been too in a long time

and to top the night off. him makin the jack off in mouth hand gesture…:nohomo::suckoff:

What a game! That was one of the best I’ve been too

:word:

Going to Rochester will be my next game I think.

This is 1 of if not the best team we have had since I started going in 92. Every single facet of this team is untouchable through 3 games. This is one disgusting team we have this year. Remember all away games are free to watch on Mogolus through Bandits.com and NLL.com. We shall also be in rochester with about 45 others. Mostly Brigade members. As well as getting a hotel room for the after party where the real fun starts.

im down for the Rochester trip :slight_smile:

Our group this year will supposidly outnumber the brigade. I think we’re up to 51.

Thats just silly.
:grouphug:

Yea, that guy was definitely a waste of air.

He called me a whore after I screamed at him and called him a midget. Then, Francis beat the shit out of him. It was great :smiley:

^ werent you a bandette?

Yep, back in '07. I decided I like actually watching the games more than just dancing at them.

Here is the game here if you missed it. just click on demand.

marks gf? are u all on here haha

someone give me the time that the kiss cam was on for that game cause we were both on it

Hahaha, you know it!

I was the one that got Mark on here. lol

The more the merrier. BCA is at its loudest when we are there anyhow. lol

for sure.

I don’t think Bandit chants in HSBC have ever been overpowered… but we certainly run the show in Roch

Getting ready to go to the Xcel Energy Center tonight to see the Bandits crush the Swarm. Ill be posting pics later in the week. We have 6 guys going to the game and we are gonna get the chants going there. lol. Watch the game online and if you see a guy with a Steenhuis jersey thats me. LETS GO BANDITS

Close game… didn’t see that coming.

Kind of expected it considering Minny had the best GAA in the league, barely edging us out. They were also 3-0 at the time. They are not a easy team to deal with, especially with Dewey jacobs at the helm. On another site my pick for the score was 11-9. I was 1 off.

What a game. The arena sucks. It looks nice from outside and their were some cool fans and some shitty ones. Someone threw nachos on buddy while we were walking up the stairs to the bathroom and they threw it on his pants. There were 8 Buffalo fans there. lol.