2009 Buffalo Bandits Thread

yea minny isnt one of our normal roadtrips. But we have planned ones for obviously rochester as well as philly and boston. We’ll have info and possibly tickets available at our table at the home games.

cool. ill check it out.

Bandits are 5-0. Another great game in Edmonton tonight.

Dont forget about the game tonight vs the Wings. Lets blow them out in their home town.
LETS GO BANDITS!!!

Can’t wait to watch it!

My cousin went to minny last year. They ended up getting in a fight in a bar after the game. And people complain that buffalo is bad :rolleyes:

I wonder if they went to the bar right next door where all the players go after the game.

First lose of the season. Damn. O well. Next is the Rock.

Did everyone hear they are wearing their new 3rd jerseys this sat vs the rock? I’m trying to find a picture online of it.

tonight at work the mgr on duty is an assistant coach with the bandits and said the new jerseys are awsome.

Did he give details???

New 3rd Jersey

I actually like that a lot

The original leaked photo had much more fade to black and not soo much orange. I liked the original better

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yankeeschick162/m_8f22fb6adca14f4d6edffb618e643de9.jpg

that is sick. they are only selling it for a week.

Yup…it will be back though based on sales. We heard bout this about 6 months ago…

i figured that when they changed the middle of the field it would have something to do with just the logo on them. A lot of people on the nll forums say they dont like them. I’ll be buying one hopefully.

F wingzone…lol But yea most of them hate it with a passion. I’ve made my posts over there as well. I had fully expected to buy one based on the original design. Not sure i like soo much orange.

here is the final cut. The jerseys will be on sale at the sabres store until the 20th. Then be released to all other outlets after that. $100 for blanks

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/Darksyderydaz/jersey.jpg

They are sweet.

i am goin to the game tonight. its my first game ever. is it gonna be worth goin do u think