2009 Factory Five GTM in for a tune

This is one of the more intriguing cars we have tuned lately. Very impressive work done by RPM/ProRides. I was told that the three exhaust systems on this car (with two sets of electronic cutouts) took over 40 hours to build. When we started on this car it barely ran. The E67 ECU required a beta version of HPTuners to tune and many hours of correspondence with HPT before the car was brought to the dyno. We were pleased with the initial tune on this car and the horsepower numbers were impressive. I believe the car weighs 2600 lbs so run the numbers on your 1/4 mile calculators, it’s scary…

RPM builds some very serious rides!

GTM#2 is scheduled for tomorrow.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeb5hzW_Gz0”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeb5hzW_Gz0[/ame]

very cool cars, but GTM+1320=fail

Agreed, road courses are where they shine…

to bad the cars owners a FUCKING ASSHOLE

I never met the owner. From the sounds of it Pewter you have?

Sorry about the low quality, jumpy video and only one pull being recorded. I am video challenged…

Come on Brian, tell us how you really feel :stick: :eek2:

x243748578654235657987654234569876524

yes we have met him…he’s the biggest f’n :tool: out there

Is there something I should be aware of/prepared for? I am tuning these cars for another shop and have had no contact or even spoken with the owner…

who’s paying you the DR or Pro Rides for doing the tuning ?

im gay

i’ve price parts for him,he said order them gave me a card,i orded them,said that card didnt have enuff on it,gave me another,than after parts arived he said there to much & stopped payment,:tool::tool::tool:

ProRides

well in that case you are OK…if it was coming str8 from the DR i would be worried then cuz of stuff like Brian has said & i know of a couple others too

That stinks… Hate to hear things like that. Now I feel bad posting the video. I just wanted to share a cool car and not bring up bad memories…

Its all :cool: the owners just a FUCKHEAD

Just heard about this thread and was checking it out, I have found in this business not to trust anyone. I only meet the doc 3 times and he has spent a boat load of money with us. I just found to work on anything, buy anything, or go anywhere for anyone, to cover your ass first. We all work to hard in this car world and think everyone is like us, but they are not. Protect yourself first and it should all work out. At least I hope. I have learned the hard way twice and both times it was by people that really aren’t car guys that thought they were and I payed big time for it. Time and material only when there is a deposit first. It just hard because I have to pay someone to take care of the customers and the employees just to make sure everyone is on track for the same thing, customer get excited, employees want to go above and beyond and you have to keep them on the same page to build badass shit thats the hardest part!!!

That car looks great.

saw the car in person at the auto show, for over 100k i expected better fit and finish with the whole car. but i guess thats what you get sometimes with a kit car.

I.ROFL.did.you.roll.a.eggroll

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Orange_question_mark.svg/450px-Orange_question_mark.svg.png

what the hell did you just say?lol