2009 Koni Challenge

Daytona the end is on right now… and WOW its spectacular desperate driving! The last 15 minutes are out of this world

If I get a torrent of It I’ll rehost it and post it.

yes it was one hell of an race just like the 24 was guys where going side by side with out banging it was good stuff

Last I checked the bimmers were doing well against the mustangs and porsches

24 had a great beginning… I wish the brumos porsche wasn’t so dominant and gave juan pablo a chance.

Sucks the last 6 min ended in yellow :frowning: There was some SERIOUS action!

And yes. the Turner motorsports e46 M3 took top place. Bill Auberlin is a great driver though.

Looks like the Cobalts are do pretty well this year in the ST class.

But Daytona is sooo fast, who knows. I think the Mazdas are gonna do really well

Wheres the torrent bitch !!!

Heh brumos was 12 pounds light, and montoya is a Bitch. Leave it to nascar to let them keep the win, although they have done it in prior years for ganassi and the suntrust team. Grand Am is a fucking circus.

I’m not going to post the torrent from the site I get stuff from… but I will host it when i see it.

I have it DVR’d but I haven’t the slightest clue how to get shit off the DVR and encode them properly lol.

HaHa KK

Was a really fun race (like Koni usually is) to watch, to bad about the Kinetix M3 first corner, first lap of the new season. I’m sure Turner was planning on gauging it’s performance while they finish up their new GS cars.

it was pretty cool to see the mini bounce off the tire wall and then have minimal damage

vids?

I was looking for the video too, can’t find it or a rebroadcast schedule.

Yea I have it dvr’d if I can yet it off the DVr I’ll post it

Downloading now…

I’ll rehost it when I get a chance

Yeah when I saw the Kinetix go into the wall I was like ouchhh! That effectively destroyed that one. The corner seemed to be problem filled though, a lot of contact just after it because it would get bottle-necked

I downloaded this and watched it last night, good race :tup:

where is the link of the place you downloaded it you selfish bastard. :slight_smile: . I of course mean that in the most polite way possible.

link?