2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

well i was telling people that i was getting an e36 M3 (which i still easily could get, im still in contact with the guy that i was going to buy one from that was already pretty heavily modified), but i’ve decided that since the car will really only be driven to/from meets, to/from auto X’s and to/from my work (5 miles away), i want something really small, really lightweight, really fun and something that i’m not going to worry about too much. so thats what i plan on getting now, but everyone was freaking nutswinging/whatever you want to call it about me and the whole M3 thing (its still in some people’s signatures like 2 months after it happened :rofl ), i see no reason to talk this car up. there will be plenty of pics, info, plans and videos in 2-3 weeks, dont worry.

oh, and it’s nothing SPECTACULAR, so dont get your hopes up (if you care, which you probably dont :smiley: ), but its an auto Xer’s dream and it’s a car you don’t see very much anymore, especially in the northeast, and ESPECIALLY not in the MINT condition of the two that i’m looking at.