2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

no i’m talking about the april 26th SCCA auto x :shifty

and i wont be anywhere NEAR acquainted with the new car for the 16/17, i’ll probably still be getting used to it after 6+ auto X’s this season, but i’ll still shoot for sub 1:20’s :lol it’s always good to have goals in life, even if you might not reach them :smiley:

Ok…I give up. I don’t follow all the jazz on here much, I’m guessing there’s some secret that you’re keeping about what car you are getting? Unless it’s some topsecret nuclear powered Russian landrocket…spill the beans.

well i was telling people that i was getting an e36 M3 (which i still easily could get, im still in contact with the guy that i was going to buy one from that was already pretty heavily modified), but i’ve decided that since the car will really only be driven to/from meets, to/from auto X’s and to/from my work (5 miles away), i want something really small, really lightweight, really fun and something that i’m not going to worry about too much. so thats what i plan on getting now, but everyone was freaking nutswinging/whatever you want to call it about me and the whole M3 thing (its still in some people’s signatures like 2 months after it happened :rofl ), i see no reason to talk this car up. there will be plenty of pics, info, plans and videos in 2-3 weeks, dont worry.

oh, and it’s nothing SPECTACULAR, so dont get your hopes up (if you care, which you probably dont :smiley: ), but its an auto Xer’s dream and it’s a car you don’t see very much anymore, especially in the northeast, and ESPECIALLY not in the MINT condition of the two that i’m looking at.

I’ll play lol. Well an “auto Xer’s dream” means different things to different people. I’m going to have to guess a few…Miata, s2k, 2nd gen Rx7, Starion/Conquest, MR2, AE86? You don’t have to talk it up(even though that’s the ONLY think you’re doing lol), just say this…“I am possibly getting a(n) insert vehicle here

i hear ya :smiley:

how about this. “I am possibly getting a vehicle that you mentioned in your list”

:facepalm

Way to overhype whatever you’re getting for the last 6 months. If it’s anything less than a GT3, you’ll be getting the banstick.

You’re going to be face palming for the next 20 years when you find out what he’s getting…

:facepalm

This is what this shitbag is raving about :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

http://www.vixation.com/pix/%5B2001%5D%201987%20MR2%20NA%20at%20dusk%20-vix.jpg

I feel queer looking at it.

Obviously a drag car.

:lol i really dont think i was hyping up an M all that much, someone just got their panties up in a bunch and decided to make the signature group thing and talk about it 24/7, might have been pete or chris, i dunno i really don’t care :lol

and joey, you’re really one to talk, you give little hints about your civic with a " :shifty " or a " :ninja " just as much/more than i talked about an M…

fuck all your secretive bullshit.

all of you. secrets dont make friends.

im not one for secrets either but it seems like every time i mention my plans it blows back up in my face :lol

So the altima se-r is running 1 more time i take it?

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

nope. and its “ser” you clown. the " - " is for the sentras only. get your shit straight.

yeah bob, your dented up minivan’s a real looker :haha :smiley:

This thread needs diversity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrRCToE1FwY&NR=1

LOL your car has more rust on it than my last civic. Mine has very little in non vital places like the frame. Is frame rott covered in the nissan gold warrantee?