2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

Oh yeah, it should be ok if his rabbit didn’t bottom out…got the balljoint spacers for the scirocco finally…now it’s slammed with the correct geometery.

Yea, from my understanding he races up there on a regular basis, he just didnt in the fall event because he had car issues… like I said, I believe something happened when he took it off the trailor, or he noticed it when it was on the trailor.

andys car also has the fastest time up there with one minute and ten seconds

Yeah…i think thats gonna change this year…Andy knows i’m coming for him…

Bah, bring it ya dirty. I’m gonna get my new outer rim halves and mount up my new set of super duper tires along with a full front-to-back skid plate… and rally suspension…

…by then the bank and authorities may have caught up to me. So maybe not.

I’ll go if Lyndon goes so we can heckle everyone all day.

Let the heckling commence! Can we have a anonymous group of saboteurs to wander the pit area?

how much is it to race at this event? i may be interested.

nvm, just read the first page. prolly in.

Why be anonymous?

Well, originally, I was thinking of a ‘dedicated group of saboteurs’, but that sounds kind of malicious, you know as opposed to how it actually sounds…

You mean plain old bad…

Actually my old car does @ 1:09:81:thumbup

:rofl

Oh yeah? Just wait til spring when my new turbo and crazy tune gets here!

if you come it better be on slicks and skinnies

No no - just you wait, mister. I’ll have my super/turbocharged setup good by then… who needs a tune- spare motors are cheap!

Your all fuct

I’m excited for this. Can’t wait to meet some of you. JClark, are you coming? Or are you too scared for a real track?

The only thing I’m scared of is waking up that early on a Sunday morning.

QFT. Seriously, you comin? I’ll buy you coffeeeee

Racing at Mid-O the following weekend, so if the car is ready to go, I’ll swing up. Probably wont drive. Dont have an autox-able car anymore.

I usually show up hung over around 12-1pm and heckle people with Lew and Lyndon.