2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

Driver mod :ahh

So how come an Ariel Atom absolutely kills it if it’s all about powerband? It makes peak power at 8k…

The ariel atem is also a supercharged k20a or 2.4 ecotec. A supercharged k20a will with no question make more hp/tq at lower/midrange rpm than a k20z1 running a high lift cam.

Shut your faces and just jerk off with one another at the autox. If you’re going, put down your name, what you drive… and I’ll take it over to 518carscene.com. We’re going to meet up at either autozone or dunkin donuts in johnstown so you ass wranglers can meet us there. Just dont bitch at eachother and claw one anothers eyes out in the process.

kthx

http://www.518carscene.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=961

LINK!!! If you’re not signed up, sign up… post your names, good times to be had by all.

:rofl we’re just messing with each other :hug

im in but i dont know in what car yet :facepalm

Well, go sign up at 518carscene.com and put your name down. Enjoy the chit chat over there pertaining to the auto-x

Will be present for sure
Bobby Falcone - 2002 civic si Will meet up for the cruise over.

ill go sign up over there too.

No it’s a tarp

i r signed up nao

i maek poste

Ok, back to the trash talking…i’m sooooooo tempted to bring the scirocco on "real "tires. AKA my hoosier A6’s and spank everyone within a 40 mile radius…
Discuss…

It will break. Discuss.

That was last year you crochety bitch…i will also spank you…driving your car at the event…the gauntlet has been thrown down…accept if you will…

I have not seen that course in years --but it used to be very bumpy with huge pavment “divots”. I tore an end link off the 510 the last time I ran there.
Does the Sirocco have more ground clearance than my 510 did?

Oh screw that then

Vettes rip around that thing no problem whatsoever… my car was dumped and the only issues I had were my tires rubbing. Needless to say I raised it after that run…

They patched the divots… its not a bad course at all.

Do it up. Lyndon tore it up with his hoosiers ;p. Hopefully Andy with the green VW will be running this year. He had issues last year… I think something happened when taking it off the trailor.

If Andy’s Rabbit cleared it–Tom should be OK then.