2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

1 E brake on corner entry
2 hard on the brakes to keep the rear wheels locked
3 power dat bish out da corna wit awdz :rofl

Yes ha, building a motor does take time. I cant come up with 5 grand in a week like you?
Glad to see your car is “legit” now. In a straight line nobody is questioning your abilities. But on an autox course not so much. With blueprint stage2 cams in an a2 your usable power on an auto x coarse is nothing. Usable power is everything heres a few examples

1. i/e/springs on an integra ls was within .1 of a second to kramers se-r which would how you say pull bus lenths on the teggy?
  2. Why do you think the 06 civic ex > 06 si at autox? The only instance where fake vtec is ftw.

haha OK. I don’t have an a2, nor stage 2 cams. :wink:
you’ll see Mr.proautoxerep3siwillmopeverythingintheworld

sorry z1 and if you really dont have blueprint stage2’s your honestly the biggest fag ive ever met. You wasted hours looking at kals for that set-up just so people would think you had it? Thats as lame as fucking steven segals rap album.

hahahaaa I didn’t waste any time looking at kals, thanks for knowing how I spend my time.

You’re so worried about everyone else.

Well you went asking for kals i posted up some i knew and you replied ive spent time going through all those already. Im not concerned with other peoples shit, i can just tell when they lie. Just something ive grown up being good at.

No lying here. You try to act like you know what you’re talking about on K20a and ClubRSX. You just bought an EP3 and now you’re a wizard with all the tuning aspects and mods?? You posted kals that are widely known from people posting them and that come default on K-Manager.

It takes time to learn how to tune. I was planning on tuning my tubo d16 my self which is why i know what im doing. Ive had the chrome rom on my computer for close to 3 years now and i study turbod16, pgmfi, and d-series alot. IF your good with math and basic knowledge of how things work its not tough. Those kals i sent you were full tunes btw, not accesable through hondata in any way. You can get them through k manager sure but not hondata itself.

You’re comparing a stock suspended 3500lb altima to a 2500lb integra? And wonder why it got beat driving around cones in a parking lot? That’s like saying “jclark beat benny in a hurdles sprint” duh.

wait wat

EDIT: nevermind, didnt see dkid’s post about the teggy

and bobby, how does that comparison prove your point at all? I’m at a 600lb+ weight disadvantage to that teggy and STILL managed to beat it, if that says anything it says i know what the hell im doing behind the wheel of a car, especially because you said that kid was “a mad good driver” lol

and stfu with your “usable power” BS, where did you get that theory from!??!? the guy with the 914 was probably putting down 110whp and 90wtq, ran a 17 second 1/4 mile and managed to lose to only 5 or 6 cars out of the 30-40 that were there the day you came. you’re pulling stuff out of your ass dude.

i’d just keep your mouth shut until you have some numbers to go on. talk about benchracing :facepalm

Dude I’m going to tie Byron at McCarty

:rofl:rofl same

I made none of this up. If joey autox’d his civic he would never be able to take advantage of his powerband. Why do you think atuox people put small turbos on their cars instead of big ones? Theyre always in power.

Reguarding your benchracing statement: relax none of that was directed toward you, your just fast to hop on the bandwaggon. Youd take a blowjob from a guy as long as he was respected on “the forums”.

Benny what you said is right, but for it to be a legitament comparison youd have to be much faster in that straight line than jclark is. Thus making it a very good race.
Your fast and big so you can basically fun through the hurdles but he can jump and is slower so your average speed is the same because hes not being slowed down by the hurdles.

:crazy:thumbup:eek2:ohnoes:hijacked:ninja:Idiots:bowdown:hug:gay:down:cry:asshole:facepalm:(:ban:moved:+1:D

So Joey’s N/A K20 Civic wouldn’t make use of his power band? :shifty
Byron has a pretty big turbo on his car so I guess he must suck at auto x. FP Red if I remember correctly. :rofl

Your JClark/Benny statement is dee de dee :lol

sure as hell makes sense. And if the 2006 si weighs the same as a 2006 ex then why does the ex win in auto x if powerband is nothing? Thats like saying a b16 is better for autox than a k24. powerband makes a huge difference. You might think my tires are going to be shit but i wont be breaking them loose with my “blistering 250wtq”. And the BJ sentence makes sense for sure. So say wat again, i can reexplane for a third time.

There are a million variables so just stop :rofl

Also refer to this

1. Byrons car doesnt make peak power at 8k, it also has various features to reduce lag. I never said anything about byrons car sucking or him either.

2. YOu like that shit dont you.

3. IM all about having fun. Not yelping and bitching like kramer cuz i bought the wrong car.

All of the variables lean towards the si. Tires/suspension/gearing. Cmon dont be a dumbshit

:ahh:ahh:ahh

im not yelping and bitching. and the “wrong car” had no problems “mopping up” teggies with the exact same mods that weight 600+lbs less :rofl :rofl :facepalm