2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

Do I really need to come out and show you guys how its done??

Hey, that works. =p You can co-pilot my car and tell me how bad I suck.

Yes.

Happy to rip on anyone’s car anytime, thanks for the offer. Probably more useful to you would be to have someone ride along if you haven’t been autox’ing long.

:lol

ahah thats what I meant, lol. I’m a retard. ;p

Whups, my bad, I missed the co-pilot part. I’ll def go for a spin.

Last year at Summit Point we packed 5 people into an E36 M3 and went out on the skid pad for instruction. Hilarity ensued.

Good, good. Fun stuff.

Ill be a little daring here and guess that was not in ryan kramers e36 m3 yet has probably been proclaimed as his at somepoint.

I would almost pay money to see you come out and ACTUALLY drive your car. Let alone put down a respectable time…LOL

^^^ It just became ‘on’.

Put your money where your mouth is princess

:facepalm

Dkid15 needs to stop talking shit and get a car that could break out of the 17’s and not look like my grandmothers DD

GTFO of my brain naow.

haha

Yeah kramer pretend like your cars isnt .2 seconds faster than mine in the 1/4 lol. But get that mr2 its a real “mans car”

epik phail :facepalm

#1 i have a car, not “cars”
#2 youve never ran your car in the 1/4, i dont care what your “boy” ran that you’ve never met before
#3 my car is bone stock and i dont care about it in a straight line
#4 i could care less what you think of an mr2, you drive a 14-15 second, rusty, repainted, dented, scratched up, FWD honda with a few bolt ons
#5 MR2>>> EP3 in every aspect except straight line acceleration. yes, bobby, even gas mileage

Another useless post by ryan kramer. Thank you. If you want to get technical its you’ve not youve. yes my car was repainted but where is there rust? Certainly not the whole entire undercarriage like the se-r (highway queen). Ive tipped 35 mpg in my car before and i know for a fact you cannot do this in a supercharged mr2. Ive got a test to study for so i will not be responding to your next post.

i dont understand why you keep bringing up the SER, it’s F/S for a reason(s). and your car is rusty as anything and not a single body panel has less than 5 dents/scratches/overspray on it.

your front subframe bolts have 45* bends in them :facepalm :rofl :rofl

and why do you insist on “starting” something with me in every thread you post in? do you somehow have you justify the purchase of your slow, ugly, rusty, beat up honda?