2009 Zr1 pricing released...

pushrods and AWD? thats blasphemy

naw it said something like “NEW 2009 608HP AWD ZR-1” it was like track and driver or car and driver or something

ugh

they were hinting at that awhile ago but def. not

I hope I some day have enough extra cash to throw around to say that $47,000+ for a car is normal.

wait…with inflation the way it is…I can probably say that in a few year, never mind.

^^ buy real estate

Thre is a rumor that the CTS-V will have an AWD model and also a V wagon model.

So far only the coupe is confirmed.

Saw on another forum that Glen Campbel, Paddock and Fucillo were on on the allocation list for local dealers. BBBoOOOOOOOooo. I was hoping you guys would get one.

Where is the list?
D’s dealer is not on that list.

yeah where is this list.
My Deals is a :snky:.
Rumor is they are going to make as many as they can now:shrug:

Find out if he got this letter:
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103010

Breaking into the 11’s as in what, 11.9’s? 11.7’s?

Going from an 11.7 to an 11.3 is not exactly the same as going 13.7 to a 13.3 as I’m sure you already know.

Even if it only hit’s low 11’s, if 11.3 sounds slow to you, then you’re nuts. What was the c5 z06 tested at, 12.0? And that thing was hitting mid to high 11’s. This thing has 10’s written all over it.

I just wanted a 10.9 published number

Depaula Chevrolet-Hummer, IN Albany, NY De Nooyer Chevrolet, Inc. Albany, NY Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac Bay Shore, NY Paul Conte Chevrolet, Inc. Freeport, Ny Fuccillo Chevrolet, Inc. GrandIsland, NY Huntington Chevrolet, Inc. HuntingtonStation, NY Paddock Chevrolet, Inc. Kenmore, NY Major Chevrolet, Inc. Long Island City, NY Ramp Chevrolet Inc. Port Jefferson Station, NY Bob Johnson Chevrolet Rochester, NY Arnold Chevrolet, Llc WestBabylon, NY Glen Campbell Chevrolet-Olds Williamsville, NY
These are all the dealers in NYS that are getting a ZR1 or several. Got this right from Chevrolet’s web page.

On the ZR1 page, bottom left corner, little window box. Say’s, “line forms here. List of Available dealers”.

If your dealer isn’t on there D you may want to have a little talk with him. Perhaps he is buying another dealer’s allocation or something. If so, good luck touching one < $150K, I don’t give a fusk if your brother owns the dealer.

No he’s not on there but it was supposed to be some sort of favor to the owner who used to be a somebody high up at GM.I will call on Monday though and tell him about the list.