2009 zrLOSE about to go under the knife....

a 26 tire is what id use . shit im on a 26 still but now with a 3.90 gear . i should be at about 7200 crossing the line

ive looked into those , i think hes gonna go with afr 205s

Hes using goodyear eagle 28x9x15 d3 compound , full slicks btw .

My name is jeff , i should chnage my forum name so its easier .
Anyways thats what i thought about it killing him , he trapped higher last year so . I think hes gonna run off the slicks this year and then buy some shorter ones to use.

what size are the slicks?

28 x 9 x 15

when is the next time he is going to the valley? I would let him try my 26’s on my z06 wheels and I want to try his 28’s.

as long as no caliper grinding will be needed?

what do you have on your zo6 rims ? slicks or drs ? and he has 15’s , have your calipers been ground down to fit the 15’s in the rear .

i just texted him and he says okay , but you need your calipers ground down .

shit i just saw you said about the griding , they wont work then

Maybe try a drag radial instead of full slick also.

He wont , if hes spending money for tires other than street tires he wants full slicks , i totally understand . Me on the other hand dont think ill run them over , im gonna go with 275 50 16 dr .

cars that run good times on drag radials are way more impressive then cars running slicks, esp cars that dont have huge powers. tell him drag radials for the with lolol

ill remeber that richartttt . u said ya liked my slicks lol

Jeff, my rear tires are MT STreets. 305-35-18’s. They are 27"

they are a drag radial and on a 150 shot, they dead hook from a 40mph roll…I cant even get a squeel out of them.

he has way to much over kill on a 28" slick with a 3.73 gear.

lol indeed i do and id run slicks BUT theirs 1500+ hp cars on et streets running 7s lol now thats impressive…a low 400 whp car on slicks running 12’s…

:dunno

thats a hugeeee radial on that car rich lol .

dude thats like a 30" drag radial thats prolly 15" wide. Car is tubbed and everything. Cant really compare it.

Why are you degenerate red neck morons still posting in this losers thread?

its not going anywhere now, or ever…so why not just have a random ass thread thta doesnt get split up?

lol its still a radial fuckkas!!!

All this nonsense about tire construction. They had this argument 30 years ago when radials came out. LoL.

i might run a big dr on my 15s now that richie says its more impressive… STREET CRED SON!