2009 zrLOSE about to go under the knife....

I think that was the point.

Oh, and :rofl

no longer exists ?

on a side note one of these days drew , i think its drew i want to meet up and have you give my bro a ride in your ss , hes got a firehawk and he wants to do heads and nitrous and talk with you about your setup .

Killed motor. Traded in both this car and Gallardo on '11 ZR1 in different color. :lol

Then killed that too. :crackup

umm wtf how did he do this , and who tuned these .

Redline blew it up.

Some people think you can just crank up the boost all day with no ill effects.

CRANK DAT SPRAY TAN.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! GTFO! hahaha are you serious bro??

I talked to Tony about it a month or so ago… Weather got cold and it over boosted…

Maybe the tuner missed the fact that you have to put reasonable numbers in B7006 – Overboost Upper Limit and B7007 – Overboost Lower Limit. You can’t just max those values out and expect to still be protected. RAISE THE FUCKING VALUES within reason, DO NOT MAX THEM! If you want to make 15psi, set it 201kpa and don’t be retarded.

hey now, he had an expert calibrator re-calibrate his car. no mistakes would ever be made.

Silly me. Hey, did you know that they can make gasoline powered vehicles roll coal like a diesel? It’s pretty awesome, it comes with free random misfires as well.

:rofl

isnt it physically impossible to over boost a supercharger?

as in its belt driven XX:XX ratio to the crank.

as in the only way to over boost a supercharger is if you defy physics?

“HEAT [COLOR=darkorange]SOAKED[/COLOR]!!!”

Jdaniels tuning FTW.

The ol’ colder air is more dense would apply here, plus the TVS on the ZR1 has a solenoid actuated bypass valve to limit boost.

see I dont know shit about that motor/blower.

so the blower is pullied to supply for example 10Psi if it has the bypass valve closed 100%.

then the valve opens as requested by the ecu to manage boost less than 10psi?

also even if he ran it in the arctic circle, 10psi at 90 deg ambient is what 10.5 at 30 deg? lol whats the math work out to?

either way… if the blower & pulley can supply a MAX of 10Psi, and the math used to find out what the pressure is at a chilly temp is sat 11psi. wouldn’t common sense tell you to tune the ecu to a MAX pressure of 11psi???

and whats the dumb valve for anyways? limit boost for MPG??? or some shit?

if so its fucking dumb. its a super car, not a grocery getter! Superchargers we built to be consistant boosters.

The fucking blower is so fucking huge like his blow out that the fucking valve has to limit the pressure so the fucking motor doesnt grenade and look like snookies vagina