2010-2011 Back to School/College Thread

first week of school is not even done and im already buried with work… case studies and quizzes… this shit suckssss

I think I saw the Amish girl Chris posted about…holyyyyy shittttt

i like the parking and the fact that there are a lot of attractive girls at HVCC, gives me a reason to actually go to school this year

I either saw her or another hot chick with a sleeve. was it on her left arm, and was it completed?

BITCH IS NASTY!

Parking garage, ground level has wifi access.

Now I can use my laptop to post on shift518 from the comfort of my Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged Coupe.

I got a fuckin rat sittin next to me

:rofl

red ss sc with a loud can just entered the williams lot.

i shall no longer complain about how shitty my stock exhaust sounds.

:rofl

fucking fire alarm goes off as SOON as i open the door to the adm building :rofl

Anyone transferring to suny albany for the spring semester?

thought about it. it’s definitely cheaper than going back to Siena but I’m not sure if I will like it there.

how many more years would you have?

If you had like 3 more… I would say worry about liking the school, but saving what like 20 grand? is a very nice thing.

The fucked up thing is I have more core classes to take than finance. I actually could stay at hvcc for another semester if I wanted to.

In the end, a degree is just a piece of paper saying you can deal with the 4 years of bullshit thrown at you and that you’re ready for even more bullshit in the real world. The only difference is you get paid to deal with bullshit after you graduate, instead of paying.

100% agree… unless your going to be a professional. I.E. pharmacist, doctor, lawyer, ect

LOL. this cuban kid ‘narcy’ went on a good five minute rant in acct today about his friend stealing shirts from macys. he barely can speak english.

my stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.

SUNY Albany is fine Cobalt. You’ll be a’okay there.

As for degrees, for most fields it’s just a paper. Mine for example.

I’ve already made my mark at Siena so I’d rather just finish up there.