2010-2011 Back to School/College Thread

Oh yeah? Well suny albany would kick siena’s ass if they ever got into a fight…

Not if the friars have anything to do with it.

http://images.memegenerator.net/Pawn-Stars/ImageMacro/2846165/3-5-page-paper-how-bout-3-and-half.jpg

How about all 4 of my classes test falling in the same week, every exam period? And then all 4 finals are on the same day? Need to talk to the dean of students to get 2 moved, or take exams from 8am until 9pm on December 17th…FML.

On top of the fact that none of them have formal homework to turn in, so I’ve been wicked lazy all semester?

I’m in mental pain right now. Cramming SUCKS

Word. My dumbass blaw teacher has given us quizzes every single class for the last week and a half. Not 10 minute quizzes either, they’re ones with 40-50 questions and take up the entire class period.

Today was a ‘makeup’ day for the last quiz :facepalm

hahgahahahaha ohhh yeaaaa

I’m cracking up at that meme. Holy shit :rofl

Another HVCC exclusive:

FYI,

To all staff and students,

Various police agencies are presently searching the area just north of campus, for a suspect wanted for posession of a stolen vehicle.

The suspect, a w/m, 175lbs, lt hair, khaki shorts, and long sleeve shirt, was last seen heading into the woods just north of Q lot.

The State Police helicopter and k-9 units are presently searching the area.

The suspect is not a student, nor was he on our campus; the stolen vehicle was abandoned on Sherman Ave, in Troy.

^lmao thats a rare one, very suprised it wasnt the typical black male

just break danced to some song being emitted from an african americans phone

There is a kid in my BLAW II class who looks EXACTLY like Pete, but with a smaller head.

He HANDWROTE 5 pages of our midterm :rofl only to get shut down on the hand-in attempt.

To all students, faculty and staff,

Earlier today, a student was arrested by Troy Police Officers and Peace Officers of the Dept. of Public Safety, for a theft that had occurred on campus last week. During the arrest, the student was found to be in possession of a large knife .

This afternoon, the student was being served a notice of suspension by Public Safety officers for the above violations and he refused to leave campus and to cooperate with officers. He was again arrested for his disorderly behavior.

I wish to take this time to remind all students , staff and faculty, that disorderly behavior on this campus will not be tolerated and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as well as the full extent of the campus judicial process.

Thanks,

Fred Aliberti-fonso

Got a 100 on my midterm the other day… this hasn’t happened in over 5 years

cant carry a pocket knife in excess of 3"…guilty haha

Fuck hvcc. I’ve never seen so many fucking new scratches on my doors. Motherfuckers got no respect.

yup, I already had 1 car get totaled at hvcc, cause some bitch couldn’t take 2 seconds to stop staring at her tits to turn around and see the bright RED fucking car behind her

So glad Im done this semester. Fuck that place.

me too, but I havn’t even started appying for tranfer yet…oh noess

Skipping class at LEAST once a week yet still maintaining a B-average in every class.

I disagree. I like this place… :lol

Switched my major today, I’m guessing I wasted even more time in college now :rofl

Should start a club, me and LKSi can be the leaders.