2010-2011 Back to School/College Thread

50% Asian population at Brunswick Wal-Mart… RPI is in session

Does anybody have a Financial Acct book, or any of the following:

[LEFT][LEFT]• A History Of Western Society, Volume II: From Absolutism To The Present[/LEFT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][LEFT]• Erich Maria Remarque. All Quiet on the Western Front[/LEFT][/LEFT]

You guys should see the girls at UAlbany…HVCC doesn’t hold a candle to UA. They travel in packs at UA though it seems from my short 10 minute visit there today to get my parking decal.

:excited

Why not just merge the threads?

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9485/photo0045qfi.jpg

You can’t just MERGE the threads and expect everything to be okay, ILYA!

Actually, you can.

Merged!

Completely unnecessary. :lol

:rofl

Nice parking. You didn’t get a ticket?

I got a $5 parking ticket for parking on the grass a couple semesters ago.

:lol

Nice parking spot, Chris.

Word… mad hot girls but I also saw a couple walking houses. Send any hot girls you talk to my way.

That was last year :rofl I was reading through the old threads and felt the need to post.

The parking seemed much more civilized this year. I saw hardly anyone parked in those end spaces with the slashed lines, and much less cars parked on the lawn/curbs.

:rofl

I only have two classes, one of which is at night. Both are IT…so probably won’t be seeing too many other than the ones I see out and about. I think I had like 5 hot girls in all of my IT classes at HVCC combined. :rofl

Yeah it used to be BAD the first week or two of each semester till 50% of the school dropped classes :rofl.

I’m sure the garage has helped a lot lol.

Yeah, although I didn’t see too many going in/out, but I arrived around 1150. Walked into class just as it was starting at high noon.

if i can finish getting all my paperwork together i will be attending sccc this fall…i will miss williams/cogan @ hvcc as well…i will be majoring in alternative energy technology…

so you dont go to siena anymore?

+1…thats what i was just thinking…lol

Nah son, declared my major and still need to take a shitload of core classes :rofl

I paid my tuition late, and those classes I need for my new major were already full. SHIT!

I don’t mind HVCC one bit. It’s so much cheaper and entertaining :rofl

Its amazing how many goons are in suny albany, I feel like I’m walking around with a million Kramers.

:rofl…I’ll see this for myself in an hour when I arrive for my first class.