2010-2011 Back to School/College Thread

lights are currently on in the campus center… if you catch my drift

There’s some light bulbs out…mostly lit in here though…if you catch my drift

ta’s name is yuching chang

bullshit lights are ALWAYS out in the campus center

it’s like 90/10 in our favor right now… I’m in awe

Yea they need to fix that issue. As for my school its brightly lit for the most part and full of females which Code Blue can attest to

Just changed my schedule so that my first class of the day isn’t until 1pm. :rofl

Thought you were done?

Been at school for 2 weeks now…classes started last week (Monday Aug. 23)

I’m up at Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY. 'Bout a 3-4 hour drive from Albany depending how much you want to speed.

Potsdam is sweet in the winter time.

1pm is even better than arriving at noon, there’s plenty of spaces in the williams lot and even the ones closer, too.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get to campus until 1:05 and spent 10 mins finding my classroom, and decided to just keep walking right on by it :rofl Add/drop week ftw.

FYI, up until 11/19, season passes that are good anytime at Gore/Whiteface are $375 for college students. If anyone wants to get one, LMK because we’ll both get discounts.

Never seen the full campus of UA till today.

The fountain are is great! Both of my classes (LC4 and LC7) are just outside the fountain. But, it’s quite a hike from the Dutch parking lot which is good cause it’ll be a good workout. Almost died today though due to the heat and the distance (note to self, don’t wear black slacks on a 95* day).

theres a few pole smokers on here that goto clarkson, i hear their sports car club is where its AT

i was just gonna go back for shits and giggles, maybe a different major

UA is a nice campus for being centered in the Albany area. I’m seriously thinking about finishing up my degree there instead of at Siena.

COME BACK THIS SEMESTER!

You can still register. :rofl

yes… but how did you like the bikini gallery around the fountain?

great school and youl save a ton of money

Definitely, m-dawg.

With financial aid, UA is nearly the cost of HVCC without aid. :rofl epic!

I only saw one girl when I was leaving at 12:30. She had an impressive ass. That was it. I’m looking forward to thursday.

I’m paying $1,750 for two classes (6 credits) without aid. Work is paying me 75% of that if I get a C or better in both classes.

fuckk youuu… I don’t get aid. I don’t try AT ALL and last semester I got 2 A’s and three C’s