2010 Hennessey camaro Vs 2010 GT500

Wow…you actually have some gadgets. Congrats. Nissan/Jap. Makers had most of that shit standard in 1995. Nothing I haven’t seen before yawn. Not to mention your car is 2 years newer (if we’re still comparing it to my car). You know what Maxima’s had in 2001? lol. I won’t even bother.

I guess we’ll never know how factory cars would handle will we?

Anyway…why am I still reading your nonsense. Thank you Wayne for bringing up the Maxima for some retarded reason as if it changes my original argument which is: 2010 SS > 2010 GT.

Ignorance of what? Cause I don’t know every damn option on a 2001 Camaro? Forgive me. Or is it my claim that non-american cars are better than American cars is false? Really? Ever read a consumer magazine? I’m stating facts. He’s comparing a muscle car to a family car. Little does he know that his precious ‘options’ which only were offered on certain american cars, were actually standard on most Japanese cars by the late 90’s.

I don’t know what his gripe is. I like all cars. I would say the same thing I said about my Maxima if the conversation was about Camaro vs Acura TL or Camaro vs Camry or vs Accord. I’m not a Maxima fan boy. It’s just a plain fact that American cars are at the end of the car line. Simply put. I don’t know why he can’t accept the fact. The majority of the world has. If anyone is ignorant, it’s people like him.