2010 Hennessey camaro Vs 2010 GT500

Oh god its you again. You can knock the car when you get rid of your Maxima…:lol

Its more powerful than a SS(stock), handles better, rides better, has a better platform for performance, and looks better(IMO, thats the ONLY subjective part of the comparison). Hell, it even has a better interior, you should be into that…

they shoulda crashed them into eachother… that woulda been cool :slight_smile:

Oh god, captain faggot is back.

why did they make such a big deal about a 3whp dyno difference?

and that camaro sucks? why you might ask, because hennessey is a douche and nobody should ever give him any money.

that car has a bit more then a supercharger on it, and i know that from only watching the video. :rofl

I knock all American CARS except for this new Camaro, Edge, and the Corvette. I’m not being biased against Ford. Haha.

I just don’t like the rear end of the new Mustangs. They don’t do it. The fronts are okay. Too much wheel gap.

Until youve driven all of them, sat in all of them, and lived with all of them, its hard to make that judgement. But hey, if it makes ya happy, go for it.

didn’t you have to lower your Maxima to make it look THAT good?

Yes, but I’m not driving an ‘american exotic’ as people are making the GT and SS seem. I’m driving a Japanese family sedan which happens to (in my opinion) look good after some mods. The SS sits much lower and nicer than the GT.

Who said anything about an exotic? They are american musclecars lol.

That’s why I put it in quotes. I know what they are, but some of you guys make the GT and SS seem like they are bigger/better than they really are.

The SS looks great. The GT does not. The end. I stand by my previous statement.

this could go both ways…I could throw back at you that Ford Needs 4 cams, 24v setup to make power over the single cam LSx

SLP is working on making a blower for the new camaro…that will be IN HOUSE power adder just like my SLP SS.

heavily modded?? I didnt know a blower slapped on is “heavily” modded. Even someone with no technical knowledge on cars, can install a blower.

heavily modded is head work, cammed, bored, stroked, etc…

“bolt on’s” arent heavy mods.

because hennessey rated it at motor HP, and it put down only 3whp less to the wheels then rated at the motor…thats why its a big deal…its seriously under rated.

no matter what you do to a maxima, unless its a new one…it will always look like complete shit.,

Fair enough. We’re entitled to our opinion.

It may be a piece of shit. But I’m going to go out on a limb and say that your car, quality wise, is a far bigger piece of shit. Only you have going for you against my car is power. Nothing else. I can out handle your car (even in stock form - SE model not the GLE or GXE model), out luxury (sorry - poor wording) your car, and out reliable (or should I use rely) your car. I win. :D.

are you serious???

theirs bone stock 200k LS1 camaro’s out there running low 13’s that are beat everyday problem free.

Look at pauls Z28…has over 130k on it, and its running 12.0.

Out handle my car?? Anytime you want to hit some back roads, let me know. My car bone stock on the skidpad hit .93 G’s…and I have all new adjustable suspension under me and alot more other shit that you wouldnt have any clue what they do if I told you.

My ex gf had the same car as you, and it was a POS. Your car luxury?? thats funny as hell. A lexus is luxury, a Mercades is luxury…not some 98 Maxima. They suck.

I beat my car everyday problem free…Hell, I beat it all the way to myrtle beach and back last summer, problem free…incase you havent noticed, LSx Cars are VERY reliable.

You can’t read evidently.

Your luxury compared to my luxury = I win. I wasn’t talking about Mercedes luxury fool.

Out handle = I have an SE model with a different suspension than most of the Maxima’s you see out there. And I’m not talking about our suspensions now. I mean stock, from the factory. Fool.

Your car ain’t shit.

ok? and I have a SLP SS?? so whats your point. My car BONE STOCK had the SLP performance package, but you dont know what that means.

Yah, my car isnt shit, but I think its hilarious how you think your Maxima IS shit.

so whenever your ready…