2011 5.0 lololol

rusty , u and me diggums kid

that would be very bad.

for who

not you…

LOLLLL

BTW, can I mount a 295 tire on a 9.5" wheel??

I got the 275 fronts on a 8.5"…

why , mine aint makin sick power

doesnt need too. Its properly setup to hammer down from a dig.

that it is …600 trq out of the hole works well

lol u barely pulled a stock motor 302whp integra with 152K on it…with a 400+ wheel camaro…and you wouldnt even go from a dig or a 40 roll with a turbo honda on beat huge 17" mickeys, had to be a 60…come on now…if my motor was in a fucking EG u woulda got yanked. but true to your douche bag attitude, u made a comment anyways. ur amazing. all hail sssssssssssmokinss, bahahaha

and +rep to you for having the balls to atleast run from a dig…unlike ssmokinss…rofl, but yeah my car is no more. I rock 15 second 4 doors now. sry brahh

its alright man. the night we both raced him i was only in the 330whp range. :rofl

too bad a few weeks later my car was on the dyno for a retune and only put down 366 for a base pull…so 4xx, I think not…

your motor WASNT in a EG, so why bring it up? thats like me saying “IF I dropped in a LS7, you woulda got yanked”.

whats next? “if I did a oil change, you woulda lost!”

dueshbag attitude…sure. But Im a dueshbag from people like you.

Lol. Only a true douchebah wouldn’t know how to spell douchebag. Eitherway dude you didn’t really have to make stupid cocky remarks like that cuz you had to stack all favors to you to barely pull my car…and did I say nothing or complain? No…even tho we both knew what would happen down low…and we both knew u were making much more power. I said nothing and gave you props when I lost…so the fact is you are kinda being a douchebag and not because of me…because you’re just plain being a douchebag…period. I mean that would be like me saying “well you have a prick attitude and have to own a loud V8, because you was born a 5’6” punk"…oh wait…

The mileage on your motor doesn’t mean shit… why even quote that when also quoting a dyno number? The best dyno sheet I have for my car says I made 265whp, btw… and I can assure you that number doesn’t mean anything, because I could probably still pull your car like crazy.

I really have to know, how do you people really feel good about yourselves constantly ripping on Andrew? Does it make you feel good to always call him a prick, douchebag, etc? He’s a good dude, and I see him give respect to people all the time and NO ONE does the same for him.

Oh, and since mileage is a factor… my car has 110,000.

I also like baked beans and bundt cake.

Dear fellow fbody nutswinger,

I don’t know you nor do you know me, I never rip on ssmokin, I was more than nice to him…shook his hand and said good race…besides that I’m not guna sit here and internet bench race my car that is being parted out as we speak…nor do I care about how your car runs or who you are…again another person running their mouth to run it. He started with his shitty ass cocky comments…so don’t get on my nuts. You weren’t there, you don’t know me or my car…so what other than " I love my fellow fbodie buddies" bulshit could you possibly add to this convo? Nothing…thanks

And on a quick side note, no A4 265whp (if that’s what it is truely making) camaro is beating a 302whp integra from the rolll speed we did…come on use common sence and quit internet racing.

agree, integra has more power and less weight

anyways the twentyeleven mustang sucks

do you know know what a Stalled auto means? A torque converter plays a huge roll and also rear end gears.

people bash on auto’s and I dont really understand why. The fastest drag cars are auto. Can you tell me why?

because stalled auto’s with proper suspension and tire setup are superior to any standard tranmission car when it comes to drag racing…and thats it.

im a DOOOOOOOOOOOShbag (how do you like that spelling fucker) to people I dont like. Incase you havent noticed, your not in my top favorites list…

5’7" BTW

Loud V8. Funny. They are loud stock.

keep em coming.

so far im a…
dewshbag
Loud V8
5’6" punk
prick attidude
loud V8

o and a Loud VEE Eight

Your penis is tiny like your stature and your group of friends.