2011 5.0 lololol

GOT UM

11.99 @ 115mph, with a fat guy driving sound like 265whp? :wink:

Stop sticking up for Drew. Last night you advised never to commit a crime near him that you don’t want to be caught for, cause he’s a tattle tale.

Indeed got emmm

ahahah seamus

Dear Christopher,

I am quite sure I did not say anything of that nature. And I was out driving in my Camaro today… so get your truck out, now…

lol@people thinking that someone that is ‘short’ can’t knock them the fuck out

i am invincible

what are you talking about?

there are plenty of short people that are tough and could prolly land a solid hit. ssssmokinssss does NOT fall into that catagory.

Niiiice. I gotta get the windows installed this week… Waiting for a new steel bumper to come in so it can be painted… Another couple weeks prolly, he has working coming in so it will get benched.

ahhh of course because I look small and all

besides, you never judge a book by the cover. It all comes down to how mentaly unstable someone is. I have seen kids that are 6’ tall, 125 lbs beat 6’3", 200+lb peoples asses.

anyways, before this turns into a “whose dick is bigger thread”…

here’s the video for you Adam of the 5.0 n20 runs…

OoooOOoO who is that sexy man?

First off my dick is bigger, Secondly…HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nice pic. and nice vid.

jones

So bassically…you’re a fat guy with an automatic camaro? I wouldnt have admitted all that hahahah

you have average muscle mass on a small frame, thats why midgets always look pudgey. you must have been pumped from reeling in that bait fish. :rofl:rofl take that picture down IMMEDIATELY

lol

that bait fish had insane teeth! fucking 1" fangs. No joke.

Yea, I don’t know why I admitted that… I guess I thought that we were all above judging people based on their physical stature?

Oh, and about that automatic transmission stab… think about how many serious drag racers use manual transmissions, then realize that your point is null.

Thats it, Im going to kick everyones ass, and then drag you all from a dig with my 277whp.

/Thread!

New 5.0 is the car to get, dang I gotta start saving my pennies.