2011 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout

Stock block single turbo, pb of 10.6 I believe. Just got 10pt cage installed, dunno how he was running.

I was sleeping because im sick. I got a few 12.0’s at 115. Theres no tune in the car and i was on 93 oct all day then mixed in a few callons of 103 and it did nothing. At least i was man enough to go and didnt cry about not having a boost controller. Pussy.

:popcorn

4* of timing in the tune right now and it was just supposed to get me me from eriks to home but, ran it anyway cause i couldnt get another :rofl.

wanna race the Beamer?

Love
Sbardy

Sbardy. Pm me your number

So nick what’s the car gonna do with another 30deg of timing?

well as it sits it did what it did yesterday from 12.00 at 115 a couple passes to some 12.2’s at 112. I was using a hoosier slick which ive never used before and i couldnt hook. Was spinning out of the hole and on the 1-2 shift. Almost sent me into the wall once or twice. Its not bad considering its a whole new set up, never ran before and given the circumstances of 1.75 60’s all day which should of been 1.60’s and the fucking tornado of a headwind. Its got 11s as it sits right now, I wish i could of had another day to run with the normal tires i use just as the car sits. I can get to my same PB of 11.60 as it sits right now. Once fully tuned and E85, who knows. Id like to see 10s NA with it maxed out but, never know. Well see what happens. Thats my goal and ill go with it until i make it happen.

Other notes the 5.7 NA record was increased to an 11.12 at 120 yesterday in a 3800 LB car.

nice is the n/a 5.7 record a 5.7L with heads cam, intake bolts ons and so on or id their a restriction on mods in the mopar record holding?

This guyyyy

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6046/6313949957_467159d6a9_z.jpg

siiiiick car!

He has a forged 5.7, Intake, exhaust, cam,heads, etc.

Pretty much maxed out. stock tranny. He’ll be the first into the 10s NA which is a huge deal. Only one 6.1 has done it and he weighed in at 3400 with him in car.

what did he 60ft?

low 1.50’s

Thought it was a drag pack, cause the black and white pics… Realized it’s not.

/pjb

Bought it as a full RT. Hen just pulls interior for races and puts it all back after.

Great Pics Nolan. Too much breakage last weekend. This was the girlfriends car before she broke it Thursday afternoon.

Then I went and did this to mine on Friday,kinda freaked me out when I finally looked at why I couldn’t get the car started.

woah shit.
what happened?

Sick shots, Nolan!
Some nasty looking cars there too.

Broken flexplate??

Thanks!!