2011 bings meet

is may 1 too soon?

i cant do any other day in May and June i feel it too late.

any other event on May 1 that matters that would conflict?

I’d be down for May 1st.

May is too soon… If you can’t do June then hold off for early July.

Lol may is wayyyyyy too soon bing!!! July sounds good to me lol.

the meet has always sucked when we do it too late.

if we do it way early and it goes well we can do a second one perhaps…

we’ve always done it in May or early June… but there are too many other events going on to do it then.

May is fine with my guys and the possibility of a second later on as a closer is welcome.

May sounds good to me. Especially if we can get 2 meets in for 2011.

I think most will appreciate the cooler temperatures with the lack of a/c

May is ok, but july would be even better

Good point, lol.

The weather we’ve been having has been great and slightly above average, so I’d expect it to be about 18c based on statistics.

Besides, if it is a little cold then more people will want to pay for the buffet so they can come inside and warm up :slight_smile:

to soon bing to sooon !

Do it. May is good.

I was thinking of doing another meet somewhere central too, like I did two years back sometime later in the season, a ‘closer’ if you will.

i was going to say to soon… but it will push me to get things done quicker! So do it up!

too soon jr.

I’m in for May, all the no goes are just whining you know they will still show.

may 1st is a little to soon…i dont even think my car well be done by then but ill try to it ready by then

I’ll still try to show; but it snowed 2nd week of may last year. Could be 20c could be 3c.
I like the idea of a second meet for 2011 though.

depends on what your whining about. pullin a car out of storage, hitting up the car wash and slapping gay stickers on your car which is what most people do with their daily drivers. On the other hand some of us are in college and are in the middle of installing a cage, re-wiring the whole car, installing fire suppression systems and fixing all the drift damage from 2010.

before my car will be painted :frowning: looks like a might be rolling up flat black -_-