2011 Infiniti M

Wow.

That’s all I can say.

I want the 06-07 M45 Sport so bad, but THIS thing makes that car look old and ugly.

PEBBLE BEACH, California — Infiniti unveiled its new 2011 Infiniti M sedan using virtual 3D mapping technology during the annual Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance here. Although a real car was not present, the media got an early look at the final form of the third-generation M, a car which will be sold in all of Infiniti’s international markets, some 32 in all.
The M56 will be offered with a 5.6-liter V8 that makes more than 400 horsepower, while the M37 will feature a 3.7-liter VQ-series V6 that should develop about 325 hp. The bodywork has been completely redesigned with a low front end and voluptuous fenders inspired by the sexy Infiniti Essence concept car.
Infiniti says the 2011 M’s interior has been upgraded using higher-quality materials, and will offer advanced climate control and upgraded audio. There will be a new blind-spot detection system that will help return the car to its lane if it detects an obstacle.
The 2011 Infiniti M will debut in real (not virtual) form later this year and is expected to appear in dealerships in the spring of 2010.
Inside Line says: Some 400 hp proves that Infiniti is serious about taking on the BMW 5 Series. — Kelly Toepke, News Editor

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=155169 <— article with pics!

:bowdown

dashboard is HIDEOUS

ok…looks like the one thats out now???

I mean I understand that youve been used to looking at the same camaro for 20 eyars…

but theres a really big defference between the say M45 and this thing…

You kidding me? That’s one of the nicest parts I think.

I think your confusing it with the G37. It does look like the G, but it has it’s own look to it that the G doesn’t have.

Looks sick

That thing SCREAMS Toyota Camry, especially from the rear.

The Camry is no where near as bubbly.

looks ballin as fuck i love it

5.6L of fury.

should have had an option for stick :frowning:

Old man or spoiled rich kid thinking he’s big pimpin car.
Looks like it weighs as much as a tank too… as usual with pretty much ALL new cars these days.
You have to have the 300-400hp just to get all that weight moving!

Pretty much. But even that much HP on that heavy a car is faster than my 2988lb 190hp monster. haha.

i like it a lot… the interior is pretty dope

rather get a b8 s4. they are boss

shut up

Im the Boss

umm dont think so.

The new Audi’s are pretty hot. I’d buy one. I’d never buy a BMW though. I was out in Buffalo this week and my friend who has like an 05 X5 had some major electrical issues with his. First the battery died, then after charging the lights wouldn’t work for a bit. Then the heater would blow hot air almost on full blast even after you turned the fans off. Weird stuff.

a pretty big difference in price i think