Infinity M45...Im impressed

Has anyone driven a 2006+ Infinity M45?

My dad has been leasing one for a while now and Ive been driving it while my car is in paint for the last week. Its completely stock but still a blast to drive. In addition to having a 4.5L v8 that infinity claims puts out 335hp/345tq and is rear wheel drive, the car is DECKED out with every possible option and is pretty gangster imo :nod

Navigation
Backup camera
Motorized turning HID’s
BOSE premium 2 channel + 8 speakers
Bluetooth
Heated/Cooled/Automatic Leather seats
Flip down rear DVD player
And a lot of shit than I can remember…

Here are some QUICK pictures I took, car was dirty but you get the idea

The only downfall to the car I have noticed is the large pricetag, and having the gas mileage of a v10 truck :runaway

They’re sweet cars, i like them. :nod

def a nice car but i think it looks like a fat G35…

I work at lia infiniti, the m’s arfe pretty baller but the g37 6mt is where its at, if you dont need a sedan.

M45 AWD’s are most definitely a nice car and can handle their own quite well on a back road or two. Pete paretns had one that we borrowed for a trip out to Syracuse when we had the bike wheels CNC’ed at Math Brownell and took it for a spin down Mahaffey Road in Argyle(those that know the road know EXACTLY what type of road it is). ~90mph down the road in that boat of a car without breaking a sweat one bit about wether it was going to stick through the corners or not.

my barber used to have one, on 20s. Car was baller status, he stepped up to a bmw 745 recently tho… Lucky s.o.b

theyre nice cars, thats for sure

does your barber sell coke haha?

:wow

http://www.bespokevip.com/y50kenstyle.jpg

Although, Id go with different wheels

this car’s a great platform for Bippu ;D
ya know, that style really grew on me. i really wish we had nicer roads. the 6 would have been bagged by now and tuckin with like 634982967395 degrees of camber :lol

pictures taken at hudson preserve, no?

Damn, weirdo :confused

lol, i deliver there all the time.

they are no joke…i owned an 04 M45…sat dead even with Travis’s EJ257’s STI from a roll.

More details please :wow - what were the mods on the STi when you raced and from what speed?

Nah, thats at my appt. latham/cohoes

just cause someone has nice cars, doesnt mean they sell drugs. He owns his own barber shop (Men Inc on central ave) AND has his own tileing business as well… At 26yrs old, doin damn good for himself.

ha man I’m only joking around, but not that many younger people can afford such nice cars as that