2012. The world ends tommorow. Are you ready?

What could happen tomorrow?

http://i.imgur.com/vzWrU.gif

nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

Im going to sit on my chair with a beer and laugh at all the mass suicide groups tomorrow

I got a technical writing final paper due tomorrow at midnight that I havent started.

…so im betting on the world ending!

If the world ends before my KW gets here I’m REALLY going to be pissed. Someone had better have a really good explanation.

Do we have a ETA as to when its going to happen? I’m supposed to be going to the movies and seeing This Is 40. It’s if before 5 PM then I’m screwed. DAMN YOU MAYANS!

Who do you have for technical writing?

Love the publicity. The round stone calender that is in every picture I seem to see is actually an Aztec calender, not the Mayan Calendar. We are going to all die and the media will still be misinformed.

Jacobson (online course) I’ve got a 99 right now, so im not gonna put much effort into it :lol

If it happens before 4, I won’t have to go to work. I say bring it!

I will have a weapon with me tomorrow incase of Zombies

Nothing is going to happen.

Just bought decent amount of liquor and smoke last night.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/11/091106-2012-end-of-world-myths.html

The notion states: There have been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar created it in 45BC. Without the extra day every 4 years, today would be July 28, 2013. Also, the Mayan calendar did not [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]account[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] for leap year…so technically the world should have ended 7 months ago.

Love that argument as well. Since tomorrow’s date being the end of the world was derived from the Mayan Calender. It took into account Leap years and also non leap years (that are still divisible by 4). Every hundred years a leap year is removed from the cycle… But every 400 years another day needs to be added back in. Crazy system of checks and balances…

People are talking about this like there’s no tomorrow!

Don’t have time for that shit

Ain’t no body got time for that

There might not be!! :ahh

That’s the joke!

I know! :ahh