2014 CTS (now 2016 CTS-V included)

Any mention of price on the new CTSv?

motortrend is guestimating $80k…

Sounds about right. V-sport starts at $60k. Old CTS-v starts at $65k. My guess is starting at $75k, maybe even low $70k. But there is going to be $20k worth of options between the carbon aero package, recaro seats, premium everything else.

While I work at GM I have no offical line of sight into pricing, this is only my educated guess.

^^^ nice cover lol.
I was actually just going to post what’s the retail of one of those going to be!
Sad that a 4 dr caddy will be able to beat my 427 in 0-60 and top speed lol.

impressively equipped even on the lower end with 320hp v6. is that available in a manual gearbox?

Everything worth buying comes with 300hp now a days

yeah true (especially in the luxury segment), but there is an ever-shrinking list of manual rwd cars in general.

edit: Doesn’t appear to be any manual option at all. 45k seems like a really high base price too. Maybe I’m just not current on mid-size luxury costs.

Manual is available in the CTS. I know for sure on the v-sport and almost positive on the 2.0T and 3.6. Not sure on the AWD.

Website doesn’t show the option. Doesn’t really affect me anyways just interested to see what direction they’re going.

I stand corrected. I was pretty sure I saw a v-sport with a manual, but I just read 3 articles saying I didn’t. ATS does have a stick available.

The newest ATS 2.0 manual is lovely, especially considering how bad that transmission was when it came out.

Cadillac has some great cars, aside from CUE. I wish they’d figure out how to market them better. Perhaps moving to NYC will provide them with a better perspective.

Love this car, also the article says no manual trans for the CTS-V.

More power than the 2016 Ford GT :oj:

:tup:

everything is gorgeous except those wheels. :puke:

somebody needs to make a CF Z07 style splitter for it

http://www.torquenews.com/sites/default/files/image-106/2015_corvette_zo6_z07.jpg

bahhh of course they had to release the photos of a white one. so clean looking.

agreed…I’d like to see the z28 wheels on this car.

Sell the house and get one! Priorities haha

This is silly hot… wowowowow. Hard not to love big power sedans and something about the current CTS gets my jimmies properly rustled :tup: