2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat

High HP out of the box. :tup:

I need some more HP.

X…

What’s that pcar putting down?

If the number started with a 3 to the wheels I’d be happy. LOL The P-car is about everything but speed. I have a feeling the Golf R would put down better 1/4mile numbers.

X…

Oh, I know. Factory rated at 662 flywheel. Shades of the Terminator making a “rated” 390 horse, then having examples dynoing that. To be fair, Dodge hasn’t released the exact 6XX horsepower number yet, I think they are waiting on Chevy to show their cards first.

Anyway - I was wrong, you can as of today still buy a '14 Shelby GT500. Hurry up if you want one. $55,110 :tspry:

Want so bad.

All I can say is this car really moves out. That is all I will add for now. Keep watching for more official press info but it is an impressive car. I love that the “pony” car wars just keep heating up.

Any word on a price? Any ballpark numbers being thrown around?

3 people gave me 3 different numbers last night; range of 60-80, but engineers don’t really have much insight into that.

Just imagine if it didn’t weigh 76000 pounds!

Damn this thing looks awesome!!

hp numbers released today:

707 HP 650 ft.-lbs

HOLY SHIT!

well that won’t be cheap

want

Pulls like a freight train and it blows the tires off at 30 mph in first if you want to, from what I hear…

Now that’s what I want to hear.

They should paint it like an american flag and it would be perfect

My flag is at full staff, if you know what I mean :wink wink:

http://i.imgur.com/2fObcAO.jpg

If you haven’t heard what this sounds like yet, do yourself a favor.

The phone mic isn’t capable of picking up the top end, but… dat grumble :tup:

I’m surprised they didn’t use the 6.4 or is it a 6.6 liter that’s in the challenger srt8 392?