24/7 Coin Operated Car Washes Located In The East Side of Toronto???

So it’s about that time to soap up the car when I realized I have no idea where any coin op car washes are around the GTA?? I haven’t seen any in years and don’t feel like flooding my street with excess, unecessary water so if anyone can let me know where some of them are, preferably located in the Eastern side of Toronto, that would be greatly appreciated!

where do you say east of toronto is? i know abunch in the oshawa whitby ajax pickering area

Hmm, I live close to Yonge & Steeles, so anywhere around there…or I wouldn’t mind travelling to as far as Markham or Scarborough. Know of any around those areas?

umm…markham and sheppard. from the 401, go north on markham then turn left to sheppard heading west. It will be on your left across the street from a tim hortons. It’s in like a no name gas company, but I believe they have 6 bays. Can get quite busy on a nice sunny day.

Thanks for the directions. I was thinking of going later on tonight so the overcrowded issue shouldn’t be a problem, unless lots of other people enjoy washing their cars at 3 A.M. :rolleyes:

lol u going ot go clean ur car at 3 in the moring bro

lol ummm, i think she’s a girl dude haha

Note the hot pink txt and the girl pic in the avatar box lolz

rofl um ok

Yeah “bro” I do plan on washing my car at 4 a.m. :albino: AND Soultitude, it’s actually fuschia, not neon pink :rolleyes: XD

screw you, its freakin neon pink like the damn car

I win HAH

There is one on Lawrence and Warden west of Warden before Victoria park. right beside this huge arabic superstore called Nasr… you cant miss it. And if your can go to Markham… come by our Detailing shop there… if u don’t want to pay for a detail wash I think there is a cheaper place across the street I’m not sure if its a hand car-wash or a coin wash… PM me if u want the address to the shop. Its actually not smart to wash it that late if u want a good wash… the water won’t dry quickly and ill pick up dust from the air and eventually again leave stains on the car that you tried so hard to get rid of at 4am.

kennedy & finch (petro gas station) south west corner
danforth & eglinton (west danforth, along eglinton) behind the ghetto gas station

there’s one somewhere along victoria park rd south of the 401 i believe… hmm

kennedy and finch isn’t too far…and there’s another one at vp and ellesmere with like 10 different options lol killa snake what’s the address of your shop? thanks for all the info by the way everyone! :wink:

i know a wicked car was on steels and kennady in scarb. new just built no rust chunks on the scrub brush

here is one that is closer to you than all the others…

bathurst/wilson

go south on bathurst towards lawrence and its like a 10 second drive south next to 7/11.

$2 for 4 minutes!

Anyone know of Downtown area coin-opps? The only one I know of is at Queen/Kingston Road.

downtown coin op’s…I think I saw one near Queen and Dufferin when I sold my Celica down there…should be right after the Dufferin lights on Queen West on the right side.

lol my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Cgguy u live downtown??? lol lets meet up sometiem ill take u to some spots im right by dundas and parliment

Yonge and steeles? I go to school up around there. anyways, there’s a place beside the shellstation at bayview and major mac, north west corner accross from the highschool.

My friend got mugged washing their car at 12am in brampton at a coin op wash.