24 Hours of Le Mans Z51 Commemorative Edition package

Holy triple post Brandon! Don’t even bother dude… its all about trap speed here. Gearing & power to weight ratio have no effect on this site. You can run 12’s at low 100’s… and you’ll be trumped by someone running low 13’s at 120…

Driver skill doesn’t matter at all… its all about who has a faster car and who has put more money into it. give it up, its a lost cause. ;p

Wrong. The bastard years were 97-98, and they made plenty of power – just the internals were said to be weaker, and the ECU used a totally different OS structure. In 2001, there was a change in F-bodies to include the LS6 style intake manifold, which was proven to make more HP. They also used a truck cam with more overlap to remove EGR that made less HP… that’s a wash there. 99 and 2000 got smaller injectors, which made no difference in HP as they were not maxed out.

Bottom line: HP differences between 97-2004 are MAYBE +/- 5-10hp and this has been proven on the dyno.

Check the highest stock internal LS1 thread on LS1tech, no one has made it over 370whp on stock internals with every single external mod, including a tune, long tubes, open headers, all pulleys, electric water pump, FAST 90/90 intake/TB.

Your intake, pulleys, exhaust and thermostat dyno number is substantially higher than every other full bolt on LS1 car ever dynoed. It’s in full bolt on LS6 or full bolt on plus mild cam LS1 range.

I was just trying to make sense of it… it seems your tuner inflated the numbers after his changes, it happens ALL the time. Dyno tricks make customers smile.

I’m not being a dick, I just tune LS1’s and know what they are capable of… you might even call me a fan boi. lol

ehh its not that big a deal to me lol, i got my sheets they say what they say, if its not what it is ehhh, i still got a vette lol

QFT. For real, not trying to dog on you at all… props on the car for sure.

I like this:

Than the chest pounding climax’s with an attempt at pwnage:

Whoops, than the real pwnage occurs:

When the pwnage is realized, tail goes between legs…

If it wasn’t such a big deal, you should haven’t responded. So you obviously care.

I like the color BTW.

probably the most retarded thing i have ever wasted my time reading. somebody that knows more then me let me in on something tuners do, o my god thats so much ownage, i am gonna go cut my legs and arms to help heal the pain, stfu and get out of my thread.

I’m just making a point… If you don’t know what you’re talking about, don’t act like a tough guy AND call someone out on there knowledge… When yours isn’t even correct.

Glad to see this site has yet another D-Bag to add to the mix.

there was absolutly no tough guy talk at all, do you know my context as to which i was talking or if i was being sarcastic, it was question and answer, end of story, same bullshit different fourm i see. And sir you would be the D-bag for assuming anything about me, everything you posted was uncalled for and was just trying to start shit. There is always someone smarter then you, and seeing as how this is my first corvette i appreciate someone helping me letting me know that sometimes tuners are not totally honest. thank you Jdaniels i was not being a sarcastic dick or rude to you at all i was just posting what little knowledge i had, i don’t know where the ownage came, i was not awear we wre trying to own each other. i guess thats the bad part about fourms and text, its kind of hard to understand context and tone of voice i dn.

We got off on the wrong foot. My name’s Chris, I like long walks on the beach, mountain biking, long distance running and hugs.

Can we be friends please? I hate to fight.

as long as you play online computer games and modernwarfare2 we are good

I’m a MW2 fag… Not very good, but I play.

then we can date

man-love. hott.

sometimes i think it would be easier then trying to figure out what the fuck females think sometimes.

:ninja

Females, in general, suffer severe retardation in the prefrontal cortex.

wow this thread went to shit fast.

welcome dude.

I do think your numbers may be a bit inflated. I have an 2001 Z06, with a Blackwing CAI and a Corsa cat back and i made 385whp with 390wtq. Maybe you have a factory freak? But its doubtful. Dyno probably reads a bit high.

John got tuned at the same place… Let’s hope he chimes in???

what was your time at e-burg? nice car!

Ahhh gayyyyy