240 insurance???

So how much are you guys paying for your 240’s insurance? just asking… i got quoted 7000… from ING. and I have a clean record.

dude… this has been covered SOOOOOOOOO many freaking times on here. I told you, just keep doing research.

Go to the FAQ thread.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1071

This has been covered like maaaad. Go to the FAQ thread. It all depends on your age, sex, insurance company or broker that you plan on going with. Your past history with insurance or accidents etc. The area that your located in (if it has a higher rate for vehicles being stolen or broken into). If you went for driving school, or took additional driving courses. Weather or not you have G2 or G license. Etc…etc… So many things. So instead of asking here, go on google and type in any insurance companies name and grab an online quote. The easiest would be going to the belairdirect site, as they give accurate online quotes. I myself, was quoted 570$, 3 months ago by them. Now (after having my G2 for 1 year as of the beginning of october) its 270$. Thats with 500$ liability and min. coverage. Also, I’m 18 with a clean record. But since my family is with state farm, i got a good deal. Full coverage for 200$, even cheaper if I do a 5hr in class, and/or if i get 70% or higher avg. in school.

^^

thank you.