About insurance

wondering how much people pay for insurance on a 240sx

~$50 - ~$600 per month

/thread

u pay 600 a month

u shuld post out information about yourself first. instead of pming ppl how much they pay a month. if you post your information il let you know how much i pay.

how long had g2 g
how long been insured previously
driving record
outstanding tickets still on file
what type of coverage u looking for? liability or full?
what type of service you looking for?

dont join and make a single one post . the search button is used for that. theres lots of ppl that posted their insurance previously…
introduce urself please…

Theres already numerous thread just like this, search.

This has been covered like maaaad. Go to the FAQ thread. It all depends on your age, sex, insurance company or broker that you plan on going with. Your past history with insurance or accidents etc. The area that your located in (if it has a higher rate for vehicles being stolen or broken into). If you went for driving school, or took additional driving courses. Weather or not you have G2 or G license. Etc…etc… So many things. So instead of asking here, go on google and type in any insurance companies name and grab an online quote. The easiest would be going to the belairdirect site, as they give accurate online quotes. I myself, was quoted 570$, 3 months ago by them. Now (after having my G2 for 1 year as of the beginning of october) its 270$. Thats with 500$ liability and min. coverage. Also, I’m 18 with a clean record. But since my family is with state farm, i got a good deal. Full coverage for 200$, even cheaper if I do a 5hr in class, and/or if i get 70% or higher avg. in school.

ok sorry lol

I pay $660 cuz my record is fucked. Otherwise it’d be about $250.

I don’t pay for insurance. Insurance pays me.

id hire someone to drive me around for that price!

^hahahhaha that’s actually funny :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.Insurancehotline.com I think it gives free quotes now…

try calling an insurance company. i hear they tell you how much insurance will cost.

Word, use that. Got me a good price.

i did a quote with them out of boredom. their best rate was still $100 per year more than i am currently paying with bel air.

couldn’t do an online quote for me, but I don’t pay much.

Call your broker, dur.